16

"Jungkook." Hoseok walks in with an iPad in his hand.

"Did you find out?" Jungkook asks. Hoseok nods.

"Yip, his name is Shiro." Hoseok hands the iPad to Jungkook. Jungkook smirks.

"So the bitch was lying." Hoseok nods.

"I also found that Aimee is seeing a psychiatrist." Hoseok adds. Jungkook looks at him with a raised brow.

"Why?"

"Because she has a mental illness," Jungkook looks at him with an expression thats hard to read.

"You see," Hoseok takes a seat. "Aimee has this problem, once she lays her eyes on something, or someone and if she wants it, she does everything and anything to get it," he pauses. "She'd even kill to get what she wants." Hoseok says looking at the younger.

Jungkook scoffs.

"Thanks Hoseok."

"No problem. Just be careful okay, she's dangerous." Hoseok says standing up.

Jungkook nods.

"By the way, Yoongi already informed your father about this, the wedding is off. He fired Aimee." Hoseok adds.

"Good." Jungkook gets up.

"Call the boys, its time to celebrate." Jungkook says adjusting his suit.

Hoseok nods with a grin. "I'm on it."

||

"Sooooooooo, you're still not gonna let us meet Y/n?" Taehyung asks.

The boys are at their favorite bar, they always catch up here.

Jungkook glares at the older.

"No."

"Whyyyyyy?" Jimin asks.

"Because I said so." Jungkook takes a sip of his drink.

"Leave it boys, we all know that Jungkook won't let us meet her. He's stubborn. Heck! He's more stubborn than Yoongi!" Jin says.

"Hey!" Yoongi protests. They laugh.

Jungkook has a small smile on his face as he shakes his head.

"Do you like her?" Namjoon questioned. Jungkook stiffened.

"I don't know." Jungkook admits.

"You don't know!?" Jin looks at the younger.

He nods

"But I feel weird whenever I'm around her." Jungkook says.

"Like?" Yoongi questions.

"I feel fuzzy in my stomach, my heart skips a beat whenever i see her. I feel something...tingly whenever I kiss her."

Jimin spat out his drink.

"What!?"

"Yeah." Jungkook sets his drink down.

"This boy is whipped." Hosoek stares at the younger in shock.

"I agree." Yoongi says.

Jungkook glares at them.

"But, what makes her different from the rest?" Taehyung asks. "I mean, to you all woman are sluts, right?"

Jungkook stays silent for a while.

"She's the first one I've come across that hasn't tried to use me. She makes me feel special." Jungkook admits.

"Aww." Jimin looks at the younger.

"Now i really want to meet her." Yoongi looks at Jungkook.

"No."

"But-" Taehyung is cut off mid sentence when Jungkook sends him a deadly glare.

"Aaaaaanyways." Jin says.

"Yah Jimin, when are you going to propose to Hoseok!?" Jin asks and Hoseok blushes.

"Soon." Jimin smirks looking at his lover.

"What about you Yoongi?" When are you going to propose to Taehyung?" Namjoon asks and now its Taehyung's turn to blush.

Yoongi stays silent until he gets up and walks to Taehyung's seat and bends down on one knee. Everyones eyes are wide, including Jungkook. Taehyung stares at the older male, eyes wide.

"Right now." Yoongi says, he pulls out a small box. Taehyung's eyes are teary.

"Kim Taehyung, would you do me the honors of being my husband?" He opens the box to reveal a beautiful ring. Taehyung gasps, tears threatening to fall. He can't speak, he's so overwhelmed with happiness so he nods.

Yoongi smiles his gummy smile and puts the ring on Taehyung's finger. Taehyung instantly wraps his arms around the older.

The group started clapping, even people that were at the bar clapped and awed.

"Awwwwwwwww." Jin claps.

Yoongi and Taehyung smile.

"I love you, my alien."

"I love you too, grandpa." And with that Yoongi kisses his lover.

"Get a room!" Jimin shouts and they laugh. Yoongi smirks.

"Sure thing." Taehyung blushes and Yoongi drags him out the bar, they can hear Namjoon scream in the background.

"GO EASY ON HIM!"