14

.

"So, why did you call us here?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, taking a seat on the leather couch.

All the boys have gathered together at Jungkooks mansion. Y/n was in the room asleep, drained and sore from last night.

"Aimee." Jungkook says, venom laced in his voice.

"What did that bitch do?" Asked Taehyung, Taehyung never liked Aimee.

"She claims she's pregnant," Jungkook pauses. "With my child." The boys looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"What...?" Jimin stares at the younger.

"Hoseok, I need you to find out if the child is really mine or not." Jungkook turns to Hoseok whose standing by a table with his hands in his pocket. He nods.

"Jungkook," Jin starts off. "What are you going to do if the child is yours?" He asks.

"I won't marry her." Jungkook states. "I'll support her with money ect, but i will not marry her."

Jin nods.

"Well, can you at least tell us who the girl is?" Jimin asks and Jungkook raises a brow at him. Jimin smirks.

"What girl?" Namjoon asks.

"He asked me to buy female clothes for someone, when i went to his room I saw a girl." Jimin explains.

"Ohhhhh, wait." Namjoon looks at Jungkook. "A girl? Here?" Namjoon stares at Jungkook shocked.

Jungkook nods.

"Ooooooooooh" Jin teases.

"What's her name?" Yoongi asks, walking into the room with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Y/n." Jungkook answers simply.

"When can we meet her?" Taehyung asks playfully.

"Never." Jungkook glares at the older.

"Aww, Kookies so mean." Taehyung pouts.

"Don't call me that." Jungkook glares.

Taehyung laughs.

"I'll get going now." Hoseok takes his jacket from the couch. "You'll get the information in about 3 days." Jungkook nods.

"Oh and Hoseok." Jungkook calls. "Yeah?" Hoseok turns to the younger.

"If its not mine, I want to know who the father is." Hoseok nods. "Okay." He walks out.

"Yah, Jungkook." Yoongi calls. "What?" He asks.

"Your father talked to me, he wants the wedding to happen in a week."

"There will be no wedding." Jungkook says coldly.

Yoongi shrugs, taking a sip from his glass.

Jungkook stands up and heads for the door.

"Where you going?" Jimin asks.

"To my room, oh and Jin." Jungkook turns to Jin. "Get me some pain killers." He walks out leaving the remaining men in the room confused.

"O....Kay?" Jin says confused.

||

"You found anything Hyung?" Jimin walks into Hoseok's room shirtless with a pair of sweats hanging loosely around his waist.

"Uh yeah." Hoseok says, not looking at the younger. This made the younger frown, but he soon smirked.

He walks to the older.

"Maybe you should take a break." Jimin says, the tone in his voice.

"I can't." Hoseok says, still typing on his laptop. Jimin pulls the older up from the chair and tosses him onto the bed.

"Yah Jimin!" Hoseok shouts staring at the younger. Jimin smirks, climbing on top of Hoseok.

"Its daddy, babyboy." Jimin nibbles on Hoseok's ear making the older moan.

"D- daddy." Hoseok moans as Jimin moves his hand down to Hoseok's pants, palming him through his jeans.

"Mmm, yes babyboy, moan for daddy." He sucks on the olders neck, leaving a dark purple mark.

Jimin proceeds to undress Hoseok until they're both naked. Jimin trails kisses down Hoseok's stomach to his cock.

He stopped at Hoseok's erection, glancing up at the male whose panting and sweaty. His eyes darkening with lust. He takes his lovers cock in his mouth, making the older moan in pleasure as he pushes his head into the mattress.

Jimin sucks faster making older the cum with a loud moan. Jimin licks up all the cum and climbs on top of Hoseok. He kisses him. Hoseok can taste himself.

Jimin lines himself at Hoseok's entrance, teasing the older.

"Daddy, f- fuck me already!" Hoseok whines.

"Your wish is my command." And with that, Jimin slams himself into the older earning a choked moan. He thrusts his hips into Hoseok harder, faster. He puts Hoseok's right leg on top of his shoulder and slams in again, this position makes Jimin's cock go deeper into the older. Hoseok moans as Jimin hits his prostrate.

Jimin moans as he continues to fuck Hoseok senseless.

Its not long till Hoseok released and Jimin cumming inside of him. They lay there, panting, breathless, and sweaty.

"I love you, Hyung." Jimin kisses Hoseok. Hoseok smiles. "I love you too jiminie." He mumbles in between the kiss.

_____________________

Oo, steamy.😏