I walk away feeling irritated from my meeting with that Jerk Asano.

I meet my classmate and walk with them back to the classroom. That means we have to get through all those snakes and boulders.

We eventually arrived. They got tired easily. I see a familiar red head. It was Karma Akabane. The memories of him flash into my mind. I hold my tears to avoid being pity. I have had enough of that.

I just walk towards the classroom silently. No one noticed me except the teachers and the playboy himself, Karma.

I sat down on my chair using my hand as a pillow and sleep.

I heard footsteps and voices coming towards the classroom. I sense everyone staring at me. I just shrugged it off and continue ignoring the whole class. Until i was shaken by someone. I assume it was Nagisa.

"Nagisa stop it I'm sleepy" i said.
"But don't you wanna see me~" a teasing voice said.

His voice sounds like a jerk that i have known for so long. I look up and see who it is. It was the bastard period head.

"Don't touch me" i glare and shake off his hand.
"Awe~don't be like that" Karma said.

"Just shut up I don't want to even hear your voice" i glare.

The rest just stay quiet and witness the drama.

"Look, miyuki-chan it was a long time ago" karma said. He just said that because he only played with me. I thought.
"I know" i said not looking in the eyes.

"Can we go back before the drama begin" he said which so not like him.

My devil side appeared. I face my whole body towards him still sitting on my sit. I smirk and cross my legs. My elbow rest at my desk and rest my chin on my palm.

"Thats so not like you, Karma~" i said.
"How about this if you kneel down and kiss my shoes~, we can go back to being friends?" I smirk.

My classmate were shock including Karma and Isogai.

"You've change, miyuki-chan~" karma said.
"Where's the gullible, cheerful, clueless, kind miyuki-chan~?" Karma tease.

"Oh that girl she's gone, I'm the new miyuki~" i twirl the ends of my hair.
"I know you change a lot but not your pink bra and your boobs is always big~" karma tease and smirk.

I extremely blush. I look at my uniform to see that one button has gone loose. Maybe it got loose at all the walking and dodging stuff. Koro-sensei's face turn pink. The boys except Isogai and Nagisa have a nose bleed. I was flustered. I button up and throw a real knife at them and a bb knife for koro-sensei. Koro-sensei have caught all the knife. They were shock because i haven't show them my talent.

"I'll kill you for real, PERVERTS!" i said threatened.

I look at Karma who's still smirking. He punish me for humiliating him. I glare at him.

"Now~now miyuki-chan, you are not allowed to use a real knife" koro-sensei said.
"Student please sit down, the class will start now" koro-sensei continue.

I took my sit next to the window. I'm glad that Karma is not my seat mate. I sigh and stare at the distant blue sky.

Just great the three people who I don't want to meet is here just to top it all the two is my classmate. I sigh.

I should have expect to see Asano here but Karma and Isogai is not what i predicted.

The old man's hide Karma's and Isogai's file.

"Tch....that old man" i mumbled.

Throughout the class, karma has tried to assassinate koro-sensei but failed.

I laugh at karma being dress in a pink apron. I took a picture to blackmail. I enjoy all his failed attempts.

I am no longer the same as before. Some people change and change for the good.

I walk home skipping happily. I fight some gangster along the way. I arrived home and open the door. Takashi couldn't drive me home today because he accompany Mina to her mission and fulfill his role being a boyfriend.

I walk to my room and collapse on my king size bed.

Karma's misfortune is nothing compared to what he did to me. I guess his name fits him. I giggle.

I got off my king size bed and investigate all the target's weakness and info.

I send them to Mina and the rest to kill them as what our clients said. I felt alone because mina still has a lot of work to do thats why she will not be home for a while.

My eyes started to water not because I'm crying but because I'm sleppy. My eyes gets heavier by the second. I lay my head on my arms. I soon fell into a deep slumber.

        ~~~~~Continue~~~~~
I change the readers thought to an italic because i want to. Hahahaha 😅.