(A/N)

First of all, I wanna thank you people for reading this book. I wanna thank you for supporting, please do continue to support this book.

Second, As you know, I am no pro at writing (Not like J.K Rowlings, oh my madara's sexiness, bless her.) so they might be grammar errors or spellings.

Third, I'm a teen, you know school and stuff, so there may be times that I can update for only once a week or more or maybe none at all, I am terribly sorry for that but I will try my best. (but hell yes, Christmas vacation is almost near)

Fourth, you all are my beloved potatoes.

POTATOES FOR THE WIN!
YOU ARE MY GUINEA POTATOES!

Fifth, I wanna thank my lovable and fucking bitch of a besty for drawing Sakura in a U.A uniform and p.e (Look up 👆)

THANK YOU BISH, I LOVE YOU MY LOVABLE GAL.

Once again, Thank you!
I so oh love you all, my potatoes.
darlings!

WOHOO

Sixth, HOHO. Feel free to actually correct or give some advice. Vote so I know that you enjoyed it, tell me what you think would happen next or what you want to happen. Who's your favorite character? Who do you dislike? I would like to hear from you my beloved potatoes.

Question of the day: What kind of quirk would you like?

Answer: well, I kinda like Monoma's quirk, you know mimic. I want to copy quirks and use them against them, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! If I have to make a quirk and that would be mine, I'll probably call it Memory Make, now Fairy Tail fans, I know what you guys are thinking about. Yep that Memory Make is the same as the memory make of Fairy Tail, from Rufus Lore.

Bless the hearts of my beloved potatoes.

Oh right, please, nobody copy my story. I worked really hard on how the characters communicate with each other and I would be so sad if someone copied it. If you can't come up with an idea yourself, maybe you aren't destined to be a writer but destined to be something else just as great. Thank you :3

I doubt any of you would copy though, you're too marvelous for that!

Oh P.S,
If anyone here can make covers, please create one for me. I'm dumb and doesn't know how to make one.
√(•~•)

Merry Christmas people!

Here
A potato
🍠