5

"Slime Villain hostaging a highschool student, All Might have save the day once again"

Bang

"O-o-oh, Iz-izuku " Midoriya Inko, Sakura and Izuku's mother wailed as she saw her son on the Television. shannarooooooooo! at least he didn't have any scratch on him.

"That Kid!... "Sakura exclaimed, trailing off as she looked at the Television with an unreadable look in her face. "Mom, I'm gonna go and get that foolish little brother of mine" She said, walking at the door.

"H-H-huh? N-n-no. What if-what if you got hurt? But... Izuku... " Inko said, rushing to her pinkette of a daughter. "Don't worry, mom. I'll be fine. You'll be fine, Izuku will be too" Sakura said, seriously looking at her mother and nodding at her. She walked out and softly closed the door, activating the seal on their home. It was a simple silencing and protection seal. It would only trigger if someone broke in OR if their home would be on fire but she hope that would never happen. If it did, a clone of her will pop out and fight off the enemy.

She let a camouflaging genjutsu cover her as she put chakra in her feet, dashing off on roofs of houses. You better ready yourself, Izuku. I'm gonna kick your ass

On Izuku

Izuku sneezed as All Might continued to talk,He shivered as he felt something. I feel like someone's gonna gut me.

Timeskip

Arriving at the scene, Sakura looked for the chakra of her foolish brother. Oh Izuku, you'll be the death of me, like how Naruto was.

"Izuku! Foolish Little brother of mine! What were you thinking?! Mom and I were worried sick! " I Sakura said, rounding of a corner as she saw her little brother with tears on his eyes, In front of him stood a suspicious blond-haired skeleton man.

"Sakura-Nee! Oof-" Izuku was cut off as his sister decided to squeeze the daylight of him. "You were so brave, rushing off like that." but that was foolish, Izuku. Shinobi rule never engage to a battle you will never win or else you will endanger the life of your teammates or yourself.

"Nee-chan" Izuku said, hugging Sakura who opened her mouth and look at him straight in the eye. Her emerald green eyes shining as she open her mouth "I'm so proud, I knew that you were the type to rush off without thinking but have a plan. Remember this Izuku, Those who don't obey the rules are scum but those who abandon their friends are worse than a scum"

Izuku lips starts to tremble as he look to his sister. "I..." Tears flowed down to in his face as he look at his older twin sister. "I'm sorry!"

Timeskip

Sakura and Izuku went back to their home, their mother throwing herself to them, crying and trembling. Izuku apologized and tried to comfort their crying mother while Sakura stood there looking at them with a strange glint on her eye. They ate katsudon that night and went to sleep. Sakura sleeping in Izuku's bed, cuddling while they slept.

Sakura woke up as Izuku's chakra spiked up indicating he was awake, Sakura just laid there, faking her sleep as Izuku got up and change clothes. "Sakura-nee, I'm gonna go now. Sleep well" was what Izuku said as he went away.

Sakura opened an eye and went up, flashing a handsign of the famous Mizubushin. A poof was heared throughout the room as Sakura looked at her clone and nodded at her, the clone going back in bed and laid there, pretending to be asleep. She stretch before going. As a shinobi, having a flexible body means a good survival rate. Flexibility can help you when dodging kunais and shurikens.

She changed into training clothes which consist of a T-shirt and a spandex and covered herself with genjutsu as she followed her little brother, only to lead on a beach full of garbage. Izuku, what are you planning huh?

-is That All Might? She thought as she saw him running to All Might. This chakra feels like the skeleton guy...what?

Sakura stared dumbfounded as She saw her little brother try to move a fridge with All Might on top of it. Okay, I know you were weird, Izuku but not this weird Sakura thought as she saw how fast Izuku's mood change. Tired to content to depress to silent to depress again?

But you know, this is a relief, Izuku is training for the exam. Then, I guess I'll train too. Sakura thought before stretching. She stretched for the good of 30 minute. She flashed a sign and a clone was infront of her standing, she covered the clone with a camouflaging genjutsu and instructed it with a simple "Look after them" before starting to do run laps and do different Katas after.

Timeskip

After running around the park for 30 laps, doing different styles of katas and practicing her taijustu.  I won't be useless again, I'll protect Izuku and Mom.

The sun was rising so Sakura decided to go back to the beach, dispersing her clone as she arrived. Sakura saw Izuku with all Might, In his hand are papers. She carefully sent chakra in her eyes, sharpening her eyesight as she saw it. "Scedules, huh?" She muttered before walking away, She need to take a bath, she can totally smell the bad odor oozing off from her body.

Once she reached their home, she climbed onto the window to Izuku's room, dispersing the sleeping clone and taking a shower. Changing into her school uniform with spandex short under, she set off and walk to her school without Izuku. "Bye, Mom!"

Timeskip

Over the past 10 months, Izuku was become muscular and muscular. She felt proud at her little brother as he trained seriously. That's my little brother she thought, the past 10 months she also trained, her stamina has improve but why couldn't she stop laughing at her brother?

"Now, Eat this" 

"Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat!"

"Eat this! Oh my God! " sakura said, trying not to laugh but ends up snorting and banging her head.