1

"Hinata!" A girl with shoulder length pink hair said as she hug the newlywed girl. Her body covering Hinata as she gently squeeze her. "Hinata Uzumaki, huh? Thank you for everything and Please, take care of that idiot." She said, as she took a step back away from Hinata who smiled at her gently.

"S-Sakura-san, I-I'll do everything for N-Naruto-kun and Thank you, Sakura-san for everything" Hinata said as she look at Sakura with a gentle look, face full of blush making her look like a tomato.

"You look beautiful" Sakura said as she look at what Hinata was wearing. A kimono that seems to be high-quality, looks very smooth and seems to fit her just fine.

"T-Thank you, S-sakura-san" Hinata said as she once again smiled at Sakura. "Y-You also look beautiful" She said as she let her eyes wander from Sakura's feet to Sakura's face. Sakura was wearing a pink dress that stopped in her knees, her shoulder length hair down and is wearing a sandal. Simply a simple choice of clothing at a wedding.

"SAKURA-CHAN! HINATA!" a voice yelled out as the girls was talking. They look at where it came from, only to see Naruto Uzumaki, in a yukata, brightly smiling and waving to them. Around him were Sasuke, Sai, Kakashi-sensei, Gai, Shikamaru, Gaara, Neji and other people that is greeting him congratulations.

"Oh, Naruto" Sakura said, eyes softening as she look at him. Snapping her eyes to Hinata, she saw her smiling and blushing as she look at Naruto with love in her eyes. 'I know you'll give him everything, Hinata. The family he has been longing for and the love he has been waiting. Take care of him for me please.'

"Hinata, I..." Sakura said, putting her right hand at Hinata's shoulder, snapping her out of trace. Hinata looked at her with confusion in her eyes, Her lavender and irisless eyes looking at Sakura who was smiling at her sadly.

"I should go, I have a mission. Today has been a very great day and Here, open this when the time comes" Sakura said, nodding at Hinata as she gave her a scroll. "Ohh and... " Sakura said, whispering something in Hinata's ear before she disappeared.

Forgive me and take care of that idiot for me