2

"Are you sure about this? This is a S+ mission, Sakura"
This is a suicide mission, your gonna die

"Yes, Kakashi-sensei. I can do it and please regards me to them"
I know

"I want to stop you but you being you, I know I won't be able to. You, after all, have the will of fire in your veins."
Stop, please. Fuck the will of fire, I beg you

"Thank you, Please take care and..."
You can't stop me Kakashi-sensei, this is my decision and...

Goodbye. That was the unspoken word in their conversation. Kakashi wanted to stop Sakura but the every words he wanted to say seems to be stuck in his troat. He wanted to yell at her for accepting, he wanted to hug her and say 'it's OK', he wanted to tell her before she go 'to be careful', he.wanted.to.stop.her. She just seems to be out of life after the war. Her once bright emerald eyes seem to be void of life, it was as if she has given up on hope. Her hair that always been so clean began to be messy. Her once healthy skin looks pale and deadly.

"Be careful" Kakashi said but was too late because the door was closed as he said that. Looking at the door with sadness, he couldn't help but clutch his heart. He sobbed as the door closed, leaving him alone in the dark and lonely room. He sobbed because he knows why.

Kakashi-sensei, thank you and take care.

___________________________________
A SHINOBI HERO?
___________________________________

Traveling through the woods for 5 hours, Sakura didn't stop until she managed to get the border of the fire country. The air was cold and the sun has fallen. Sakura looked at her left after taking a glimpse of a shadow.

"Who are you?" Her loud voice boomed through out as she said that. Her right hand reached her pouch full of weapons, reaching for a smoke bomb.

"Well, if it isn't Sakura Haruno, a member of the legendary team 7" A voice said, laughing out loud as he took a step. His step silent and deadly but Sakura did hear him. Snapping her gaze to the voice, Sakura found a man, age above 45 and is bald.

'Heraku Sabou, rank A+, loyalty lies to himself and has killed a countless of people, specialized in fire jutsus' A voice lingered inside her mind as she dodge countless of kunais coming to her. "An ambush, huh?" She muttered to herself before concentrating. 'rouge ninjas, Rank A+ to S' she thought before jumping away from an upcoming kunais and shurikens.

'Mizu Bushin' Sakura thought as another her appeared, rushing towards the enemies and punching them.

Clang

Sakura's shuriken and another kunai clashed. Snapping her gaze toward the enemy, she found a mad man, smiling at her insanely. Wild attacks were soon followed after that. Kunais against kunais, fist against face, water against people.

___________________________________
A SHINOBI HERO?

___________________________________

"KAKASHI-SENSEI! WHE-WHERE'S SAKURA-CHAN?!" Naruto said, running inside the hokage's office with a grim face. His face full of sweats as he look at Kakashi. Beside him is Sai, Yamato and Sasuke.

"Naruto, you can't just barge in like that in my office" Kakashi said, looking at Naruto with squinted eye.

"Kakashi-senpai, do you know where Sakura is?" Yamato said, taking a step forward as he look at Kakashi.

"Ugly is nowhere to be found, Taichou and her chakra is not in the village" Sai said with an emotionless face as he took a step forward.

"Hn... " you know where she is, Kakashi. Tell us where she is

"Sakura? I don't know, I thought she went to your wedding, Naruto" Kakashi replied, giving them his famous closed-eyed smile.

The wedding ended hours ago

"Stop lying, Senpai. I know that she went here. Her chakra still lingers here" Yamato said with hardness in his voice.

"Haha, it is? I don't know" Kakashi said, looking at them with a tight smile.

"Please, Kaka-sensei. Just tell us whe-" Naruto said, only to be cutted off by Kakashi who stood up and slam his hand at his table.

BANG

"ENOUGH! I DONT KNOW WHERE SAKURA IS, THAT'S ALL I'LL SAY, GET OUT"

Silence followed after that. Sasuke, Yamato, Sai and Naruto look at Kakashi who was huffing in anger. It's the first time Kakashi has snap at them.

"HOKAGE-SAMA!" An anbu yelled as he barged inside. "SAKURA-SENPAI... SAKURA HARUNO HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD WITH MULTIPLE DEAD BODIES AROUND HER." the anbu yelled, huffing in tiredness. "She... she has been found dead on the border of the fire country and her body is in the hospital. My team happened the battle scene, Sakura Haruno was alive, barely alive, We brought her back but we were too late."