We head to Graysons car, put our stuff in, and head back to my house.

———————————

"Hey darling!" My mom greets me at the door.

"Hi mom." I put my stuff down and give her a hug.

"Hello boys." My mom lets go of me and gives Ethan and Grayson a hug.

"Hello." They say at the same time.

"Let's go inside and you can tell me about the trip." My mom suggest. I grab my bags and take them to my room, along with Ethan and Grayson.

"I'm gonna go talk to her for a little. You guys can join, or you can stay up here." I say and walk out.

I walk down the stairs and go over to the couch to see my mom sitting there.

"So, how was the trip?" She ask, putting her hair in a messy bun.

I tell her.

I tell her how much fun I had, what we all did, where we all went, the snow, how Sophia won't talk to me, and even mine and Grayson's argument.

As I was telling her, she tucks a piece of fallen hair behind her ear and looks at me.

"He changed his password to his phone?" My mom looks at me with concert written all over her face.

I nod my head.

"And Sophia isn't talking to you? Baby, I'm not trying to stir up anything, but it sounds like Gray - I know momma. Trust me. I've been thinking the same thing." I shrug and look away from her.

"And I hope it isn't true. She's suppose to be my best friend and he's my boyfriend." I exhale a deep breath.

"Hey. Don't stress. If it is true, they don't deserve you. That'll be just too fucked up." My mom puts her hand on my arm.

"I know momma. Thank you. I'm gonna go back up here. Love you." I kiss her forehead and slightly hug her, but she doesn't let go of my hand.

"I got to go on another business trip. I have no clue where I'm going or how long I'll be gone. I leave in a hour." She messes with the inside of her cheek with her tongue.

She looked a little upset.

"It's okay." I tell her, kiss her cheek, then go back to my room.

Grayson was on his phone and Ethan was playing Fortnite. Typical.

I go over to Grayson and lay on his back while I let my arms easily wrap around his neck.

He turns his head up at me and grins.

He locks his phone and rolls over - now being on his back.

"What is it baby?" He puts his hands behind his head as he looks me up and down.

"Not a thing." I shrug and lie my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back up and down.

"You sleepy?" I feel him tilt his head down to look at me. I open my eyes and look at his.

I nod my head. "Mhm. A little." I admit.

"Well, you just lay here. I'll let you sleep for a little." He starts playing with my hair by running his fingers through the top of my scalp.

"Mmm. I can't." I sit up and rub my eyes. "Mom is leaving for a business trip." I look at him. "I will when she leaves though."

"Where is she going?" He scrunches up his eyebrows, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I have no clue. She doesn't either. She has to go to her work and they'll tell her from then." I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.