"Harry, was it the first time you see baby pictures of Y/N?" Nick asked, "I just can't imagine you going into the palace to pick Y/N up for a date and one of her family just keeps showing your pictures of her."

Harry laughed, shaking his head, "It wasn't the first time. I actually have a bunch of her baby pictures."

You nodded, sighing dramatically, "He does."

Nick laughed, "Aw come on, Y/N, you must have some of his."

You laughed, nodding, "Okay, yes. True."

"Harry, your sister can't contain her excitement, can she?" Nick pointed at Harry.

"She can't," Harry chuckled, "When we told her that we're engaged, she let out the most deafening scream ever."

"We're going to be sisters!" You whisper yelled, mimicking Gemma's reaction.

"She's been planning for this ever since she saw Y/N for the first time." Harry said.

"The first time?" Nick asked in disbelief, "Harry, your family couldn't believe you when you told them you were in a relationship with the Princess Y/N, correct?"

"Correct," Harry laughed, looking at you, "Remember their faces?"

"Poor Harry, they thought he was delusional." You patted Harry on the arm.

"Look at you now!" Nick exclaimed, "You're getting married."

"We're getting married." Harry nodded, smiling at you before wrapping his arm around you, leaning to quickly press a quick kiss to your temple.

"So you know you can't just leave without a game, right?" Nick asked, shuffling his cards, "This one is very fun."

"Your games are never fun." Harry groaned.

"Hey!"

You laughed, waiting patiently for Nick to explain. "I'm nervous."

"It's just a small Q&A game,"

"Oh, that's nice." You nodded.

"From the fans." Nick finished slowly, letting his voice go down as he said it in a deeper one.

"No problem, no problem," You nodded, "Everything's fine."

"I like how you're assuring yourself," Nick said before clearing his throat, "Okay first question is, what was The Queen's first impression of meeting Harry?"

"I think that one's for you." Harry said, looking at you with a smile on his face.

"Um, she actually really liked him. Thought he was handsome, too." You chuckled.

Harry blushed, sheepishly letting out a giggle, "She's a wonderful woman."

"She is, she really is." Nick agreed, "Second question, what is something that you do that annoys each other?"

"You mean like, something I do that annoys Y/N?" Harry asked, tapping his fingers on his chin as he thought before looking at you, "What do I do that annoys you?"

"You take so much time when you're getting ready." You admitted, laughing, "You take sooo much time."

"Do not." Harry scoffed jokingly, waving you off before breaking into chuckles.

"We'd be running late and I'd go inside the room to tell him to hurry and he's just standing there, singing and spraying perfume so casually." You explained to Nick in humour, turning to look at Harry.

"Okay wait," Harry put his finger up before slouching, "There isn't anything she does that annoys me, honestly," He shook his head, capturing his bottom lip between his fingers, "Can't think of anything."