Epilogue

Epilogue.

Destiny

With Lorry and her sisters' death, the pack was released from their spells completely. It's unfortunate that I didn't get to sink my claws into Lorry after everything she's done, and neither did Jake. Though, Jake did take great pleasure in knowing that he did taste the blood of one of her sisters. It's enough now though, knowing that their gone. The how and the why, isn't important, they can no longer plague this kingdom or me and my mate.

The years seemed to pass by easily, as both the Prime Enforcers pack and the BloodMoon pack, formed as one. We are now filled with our own, complete, royal army. My kingdom grows still, as alphas are brought into the fold. Each are given their own territory to rule over. The portal is usually closed to the people in my kingdom. Incident has shown that I needed to be stricter on the comings and goings of the people. We've been working on a sort of magical airport system. Adrianna has made it her personal pet project.

My family, both adoptive and biological have long since earned my forgiveness. I've got my brother back, and we've gotten to know each other, and are now closer than ever. We take some time out for ourselves to visit our parent's graves, finally coming to an understanding that they are safe with the goddess, and their deaths were no one's fault but the rogues. It took some time to get used to, but I finally accepted, gratefully, that he has Annabelle as his mate.

Jason is still head of my royal guards, and still very much a bachelor. With the number of wolves coming into Berrilium each day, it wouldn't be surprising if he found his mate soon. Michael who claimed to never be tied down by one woman, is happily married with a newborn son. He's practically a new man, though he's still very much a horrible flirt. Adrianna is also mated, keeping up with five kids of her own. Her and her mate Jacob, a Berrilium born wolf, are expecting a sixth baby in a few months.

The absence of Derek hits me every day. I take time out to visit his grave and speak to him. sometimes, I feel that sweet caress on my cheek, wishing me well.

After the ordeal with Kaman, we were able to weed out the rogues made by him and his witches and do an almost effortless culling. Unfortunately, it was a heart-breaking affair. It was confirmed that the rogues we took out were the disappearing members of packs. Some were able to be saved since our enemies were dead and whatever corruption was gone, but mostly, nearly all of them were lost. It was a hard and somber time for many.

Jake and I have grown, over the years, both physically and emotionally. We deal with everyday matters of the kingdom together. We're a good team, and it reminds me of the adventures we once led behind our pack house, where we would worry our mothers, pretending to travel to distant lands, and discovering different things. Jake has kept his promise to me. He showers me with love every day, assuring that I am aware of his devotion to me. I never thought that I could love him anymore than I already did, but I do. Abbigail had dubbed Jake her father from the moment we had that run, so long ago. She happily calls him dad and takes being a big sister to our five-year-old son very seriously.

"What are you doing, all the way over here." Jake wraps an arm around my protruding stomach, holding our little girl, and kisses my neck.

"Just remembering." I say simply. "Hm is that right? Are you remembering last night?" He nips at my neck and his hand travels lower. I giggle, turning around and pressing myself to his front as best as I can. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips.

"No. not that, although it is weighing heavily at the fore front of my mind." I smirk, and give my own nip, where my mark rests on his skin. He releases a low groan, and I chuckle evilly. I peck his lips again. "I'm happy." I whisper against his lips, when he takes more of my lips.

"Good, I'm going to keep you that way. Now how about we take advantage of our day off from royal duties, and the kids being at their lessons, hmm?"

I release a surprised laugh when he swoops me up, like I weigh nothing, even with a swollen belly, and races back to the bed. He places me gently on the bed and hovers over me. We attack each other's lips, enjoying each other's taste before I pull back slightly.

"I love you." I take great pleasure, even after all this time, hearing his next words, "I love you too, my mate, my queen."

The End

Whattttttttttt? I've been writing this story for so long, and its finally over. My lord, did I take forever. This is my first book, rewritten, and my first book I have ever completed. It might not be perfect but it's a start. I might go back and change things while editing, but overall, I'm very proud of myself. The Epilogue may also be rewritten so please don't be alarmed by the changes. Thank you to everyone who's been with me since the very beginning, from my very first book, My Best Friend Is My Mate and He Rejected Me, to this rewritten version. I love you all so much, and I appreciate all your comments and your votes and follows. Please, please, please flood my comment section. Let me know what you think. Let me know what you hated and recommend changes (that may take a while to do), and let me know what you loved. Destiny's story is finally over. But if you want more, keep an eye out for Dragon Queen(The Fate of Berrilium Book 2). Destiny and her family will be popping up in that book as well.

If your craving more from me, then go on and enjoy my book Heartbeat, which is romance about a kickass assassin.

Thank you to everyone once again!! My readers mean a lot to me and having you guys support me pushes me to write. XOXOXXOXOXOXO!

**Check out my new website for book recommendations!! https://thebooksyoudemand.com/. Join my mailing list, and receive updates and promos, as well as the book of the week!!