7| Her Beauty

At David's House

David

I wake up when I feel the light of the sun hitting my face, I check the time and it's currently 7:48 a.m. I stand up from my bed and walk to my bathroom to freshen up.

After taking a shower I go to my closet to look for a suit to wear since I am finally meeting with Mateo and his family

I talked to him on the phone yesterday, I told him that I would be at his house at 1:00 p.m.

Finally deciding on what suit I am going to wear today, I dress and head downstairs to the kitchen where I see Lola.

Lola is a wonderful old lady, she basically is my second mom.

As she sees me sitting on a chair in the dinning room she brings me breakfast, then she grabs some food too and we eat together.

"How are you doing today Lola?"I tell her while eating.

"Very good thanks David and how are you?" she replies.

"Actually today I feel really good, maybe because today I will see Mateo again and his family".

I see Lola's eyes and she looks surprise.

"It's been a long time since we have seen Mateo, I wounder if he is as old as you",she says while laughing really hard that it can probably be hear all throughout the house.

"You are mean Lola, and I am not old", I say laughing too.

We finished eating and I head to my office upstairs.

Three hours later

After working and making some calls I stand up to stretch my body because sitting down for three hours straight was already killing me.

As I am about to go out of my office I hear my phone ringing so I reach in the pockets of my pants and see that the phone number is not in my contacts but I still decide to answer.

"Hello, who is it?", as soon as I say that I hear a familiar feminine voice that responds, "Ummm so serious sweetheart".

Now fully aware of who it is I answer her, "Victoria how the fuck do you have my personal number?" I say very serious.

She starts to laugh, then she tells me that she wants to have something serious with me because she loves me.

Now I am the one who starts to laugh because the only thing she loves is my MONEY.

I can't deal with her nonsense so I hang up without caring, this is when I see that its already 11:35 p.m.

knowing what time it is I go to my garage and grab my car keys. I decide to take one of my new car's.

All set I start the engine and pass through my security gate then I start to head to Mateo's house

All set I start the engine and pass through my security gate then I start to head to Mateo's house. It's going to take me fourty minutes to get to his house so I speed up because I would hate to be late.

Fourty Minutes later

I am currently at the security gate waiting for the guard to open the gates, as I am about to give my name to the man in front of me I hear my name being call by someone.

I see that it's the one and only, Mateo Dioz standing in the stairs of his beautiful house.

"Diego let him enter he is an old friend", Mateo says to the man who now I know is Diego

Once all that jazz is over I enter with him to his house then we proceed to walk to his living room where I am introduce to his gorgeous wife, Athena.

"Finally I have the pleasure of meeting the famous David Gandy, Mateo doesn't stop talking about you".

"I hope that he said good things and it's a pleasure meeting a beautiful woman like you", I say while kissing her hand.

Mateo clear his through getting my attention "Ehhh, of couse she is beautiful but sadly for you she is all mine", Mateo jokes while holding Athena closer to him in a protective way and I just let out a laugh.

Athena playfully slaps his chest as she does too laugh.

Then Athena wisper someghing to Mateo making him to start calling for his daughter I think, "Belle come downstairs please honey".

I start to hear someone rushing down the stairs, but I still can't see who it is because I am facing Athena and Mateo.

I feel someone intensely staring at my back, as I am about to turn around Athena intoduces me and that is when I see HER.

She is beautiful, I stare at her and it seems like it's just the two of us alone in the living room.

I stick my hand out while saying her name, BELLE, in a very low voice that seems to cause an affect on her because I see her shiver.

I don't know why but I feel something different just by seeing her, wanting to go next to her and hold her in my arms never letting go of her.

She looks petite, a perfect fit to my 6'3 frame.

She introduces herself and that is when I hear my phone ring.

I mentally curse beacuse I want to get to know more about her, but I see that it's my mother who is calling so I excuse myself and head to the front of the house.

After ten minutes of my mother telling me that she wants grandkids very soon because she is not getting any younger, I finish the call not before telling her that I will visit soon.

I hear Ela laughing making my heart feel happy too, I want to be the reason why she laughs at some point in her life.

As I walk inside the house I see that they are sitting in the living room watching a movie so I sit down next to her.

She turns around and faces me giving me a clear view of her beauty that has captivated me completely.

Author's Note

||David called her Ela, where did we hear the name Ela from?||

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment*

Love,

J.P