~02~

~02~

Rebecca's pov

This. Place. Is. A. Castle!!!

I tried my best not to admire the huge stone building in front of me, but it was impossible. This place was even bigger than my father's estate.

Who is this guy?

Well, whoever he was, he must be stinking rich.. rich people.

"Move!" A guard pushed me forward. I had totally forgotten that I was surrounded by some strict looking men.

The sound of an approaching vehicle made me turn around. I took sight of the limo which had harboured the pretty boy.

He stepped out onto the white stone driveway.

His suit hugged his body like a third skin. He looked so confident and pride driven, you could see his influence, the stink of money surrounding him like an aura.

He made long strides towards the heavy oaked doors, without even giving me a second glance.

"Hey!" I yelled.

He stopped immediately, turning slowly to face me while I took fast and angry steps towards him. "What is the meaning of this? Is this some sort of kidnapping situation?" I asked, snapping my fingers to his face.

He stared at my direction blankly.

I couldn't really see his eyes due to his shades, so I took the liberty in taking off his shades and snapping them in two. I wanted to annoy him, I wanted him to let me go.

I mean, what right did he have to just take me with him?

I considered throwing the broken glasses to the bushes that lined up the front walk way, but my hand aimed it straight to his chest and watched as his eyes grow dark in anger, which also meant he was getting irritated and soon enough, I strongly believe he'll let me go.

Or will he?

"There," I dusted my hands dramatically, "They made you look blind anyway, just wanted to make sure you were looking directly into my eyes, so...I asked you a question pretty boy! What is the meaning of this?"

His jaw clenched tightly.

"Earlier, you dared me... I simply proved you wrong, you wanted to know what I could do? Here it is, here's your answer... You'll have to bear the burden of living with me for-"

"Hold on," I stopped him from completing his statement. "Just- who are you to make that decision? Who the fudge do you think you are?"

He raised a brow at my statement. "Fudge? Really?"

"Yeah, fudge, I don't curse."

He shook his head with a look I could clearly paint as amusement. "Well, to answer your question, I'm someone who can break your father with just a snap of my fingers... I'm someone who can bring down the Lewis empire in just a blink of an eye... I'm someone who can do whatever the fuck I want."

My eyes widened.

"How did you-"

"I know everything, and I also know that you're going to be spending 2 weeks here, that's your punishment for disrespecting me. In public."

Stunned, I was stunned, but I managed to act brave by giving him a mocking laugh. Surely he can't be serious.

"I'm not staying here with you, pretty boy! Over my dead body will I stay here with you! You're such an arrogant bastard-"