Chapter 26- Coincidence

Part Twenty-Six

Julie's POV.

"So are you gonna work things out with Jackson" Shirley asked while her and Riley played with Bryan's hair.

"I don't know. I don't really want to focus on that. I was thinking I should just worry about myself and Rye right now." Being completely honest.

"That's goo- ow" Byran yelled cause Riley was tugging on his hair a little too hard.

"Sowy" she giggled. She wasn't sorry.

So now Bryan and Shirley know about my break up with Wyatt. Bryan felt terrible about having me talk to Wyatt the other day. But I don't him it was no big deal.

"But what if he wants to work things out" Shirley added.

"He does -"

Wait what? He does??" I guess I didn't mention that before.

"Yea. I thought I mentioned it?" I chuckled nervously.

"No, you didn't" Shirley responded.  Bryan was laughing with at my nervousness.

"Well, he does. But I don't want to stress about another relationship right now. I just got out of one" I sighed.

"I get it. But don't you want to end up with the baby daddy" she yanked on Bryan's hair by accident causing him to yelp in pain.

"Girl, chill! I have a sensitive scalp" he rubbed his head in pain.

Riley giggled at his pain and he just scowled her but that only gave her more pleasure so she laughed more.

"Mommy, he funny!" She said shaking her head and laughing. I laughed at her cuteness.

"He is, right?" She nodded her head still playing with his hair.

"You're too precious. I forgive you for laughing at me" he grabbed her and gave her a tight hug.

"Don't crush my baby" I hit him on the shoulder so he could let go.

"But back to Jackson" Shirley intervened.

"I don't want to keep talking about him" I whined. 

"Yea Shirley. Relax" Bryan said completely distracted by Riley.

"Okay" she mumbled. She just wants to know the details. Nosy ass.

"So we doing anything or we just gonna sit here?" Bryan asked, forcing Shirley and Riley to let go of his hair.

Riley and Shirley both looked at him upset, but shrugged it off.

"Mommy I thirsty" she made a pouty face.

"Alright let's get agua" she called water agua because that's what she learned from my mom when she used to watch her. But agua is water in Spanish.

"That is so adorable. Little bilingual baby" Shirley coos.

"I was think about going out and seeing if I buy something for Rye's birthday" I said as I came back with a cup of water.

"Birfday?" Riley tried pronouncing.

"Yea babe, for your birfday" I said all happy like. I've tried explaining to her what her birthday is so she could get excited about it.

"Is Jackson going to be with you on her birthday?" And we're back to Jackson.

"Yes Shirley. He is" I simple responded.

"We don't need another baby being made" She joking but was completely serious at the same time. I just shook my head laughing.