Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out

Start from the beginning

They walked in and shut the door behind them. I turned around and faced them both. Their faces had something written across it but I couldn't tell what it exactly was. Ivan was fiddling with his finger while Ryder avoided looking at me.

I take the piece of paper and pen and write down, 'what do you want' on the sheet of paper. I just didn't want to sit here just staring at them the whole time when I should be warming up for the fight tonight. They leaned forward a little bit and read the paper. They leaned back and looked at me for the first time since they got in here.

"So I don't really know how to put this. Uhm." Ivan says scratching the back of his neck.

I crossed my arms becoming annoyed with this. I also rolled my eyes but they couldn't really see that because I had my mask on. I guess Ryder noticed that I was getting annoyed and nudged Ivan a little bit grabbing his attention. Ivan looked over at him and Ryder made a gesture towards me.

They started whisper fighting at each other and it made me more annoyed. I let out a loud sigh and slammed my hands on the desk and they immediatly shot their heads up to look at me.

"Sorry but I- well we- don't really know about to put this." Ivan says.

I sighed and started heading towards the door. I didn't want to deal with this right now. I should be warming up but no, instead I'm here listening to these two idiots trying to tell me something that they are too afraid to say. What's the worse thing they could say.

'We know that you are Dallas'

I shook that thought out of my head. I mean it could be that but I don't want to jump to conclusions. I placed my hand on the door and started to open it. The second I opened it Ryder blurted out a sentence that made me freeze in my place.

I didn't know how to react. I closed the door and locked it. I quickly turned to face both of them and they both just stared at me worried. They were waiting for my reaction. I just eyed them both. My mind was fuzzed and I couldn't comprehend everything. I wasn't even sure if I heard Ryder right.

I go over to the text and pick up a piece of paper and pen. I quickly write down, 'What did you just say?' on the paper and show them in a panic. They read the paper and looked back up at me.

"I said we know who you really are." Ryder repeats.

I put the piece of paper down slowly and stare at it. There is no possible way that they figured it out. I mean they are in a gang and they should be able to find out things quickly but I didn't think it would be them or this quick. I wasn't so sure if they really knew that under this mask is just me, Dallas. They could just be saying that and getting me to take off my mask.

I grab another sheet of paper and write, 'Prove it'. If they really knew who I was then I wanted proof. They read the paper and looked at each other. Ivan pulled out something from his pocket and Ryder grabbed something out of his pocket too. They both unfolded the papers and turned them over to show me.

I stare at the pictures in shock. The picture Ryder was holding was the picture that was in my living room. It was my father, mother, and my little 7 year old self in front of the Christmas tree. The picture Ivan was holding was the same picture but I was scribbled out in it. Why was I scribbled out in that picture?

I stared back up at the both of them. They looked at me with concerning looks. I then put my head down and looked at my hands. I didn't know what to do. I could easily deny everything but that probably wouldn't work.

"Dallas, why did you keep this from us?" Ryder says softly.

I looked at him. I guess they know so what's the point of wearing the mask and writing on paper. I lift my hands up to my mask and slowly take it off. I don't look at them. I pull my mask off all the way and hold it in my hands looking down at it. They found out. What else can I do.