Chapter 15 - Positive

A couple months later

Camilas POV

I woke up and looked around and realised Angelo must have left for work, I had a weird feeling in my stomach, this wasn't normal I walked over to the bathroom to wash my face but felt the urge to vomit I tried to calm down but ended up vomiting in the toilet, it finished after about 10 minutes later, I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth and walked out to go put a outfit on, I decided to go talk to Angelo, I was so nervous to tell him, I think I was going to vomit again.

I walked into the gang warehouse and some people said some hi's to me and waves, I waved back at them. I walked into Angelos office and saw him, I stopped there on the spot. I saw Britany on top of him and she was kissing him.. he didn't pull back.. I ran away and slammed the door.

Angelos POV

I had just finished some work and was about to go spend some time with Camila because she has been having a lot of moodswings lately but I didn't know why, as I was about to leave Britany came in and I sighed, day now ruined. "What now Britany?" I said and she came over with some coffee, she handed it to me and I nodded while she sat on my desk, I drank the coffee in one go because I had a pulsing headache. "so boss how do you feel? .. T-Today." she said and I eyeroled, "I enjoyed the coffee but something was wrong with it, but im going to see my girlfriend now-" I said and started to feel dizzy. "Hey baby" she said, was that Camila or? I Don't know. I grabbed her and kissed her hardly. I soon started to realise she had blonde hair.. this was BRITANY!! I pushed her of and aimed my gun at her, "Try anything again and I wont hesitate to shoot" I said and walked of slamming the door, though I heard it earlier.

Camilas POV

I raced to my room and grabbed all my stuff and dialed Sebastians number and cried into my hand as he picked up, "Hello? Sweetheart how are you" he said and I said very quickly. Sebastianithinkimpregnant" I said crying more. "Woah what?! calm down!" he said and I breathed in and out, "S-Sebastian.. I-I-I t-think im p-pre-gnant and I saw An-ngelo wi-ith that b-bitch" I said crying really hardly, "im coming okay stay where you are." I just nodded and kept crying, "o-okay"

Soon Sebastian came into my room and hugged me and I hugged back and cried more, "Shh its okay ill help you with every step on the way" I cried more and he grabbed my stuff and we left Angelos apartment and into Sebastians car. "Im so scared" I said and he held my hand, "Its okay I told you I am here"

We arrived at Sebastians house which took only a couple of minutes, "Angelo wont find us here its a place he doesn't know where I am" I just nodded. "Im hungry can I have a banana and jam and rice with icecream?" he smiled, "Sure" and went to go a room he told me to stay in.

Sebastian helped me a lot and ignored work for a long time and helped me, he was a great friend and good to be around, he feeds me and lets me live with him. I sat on the couch and watched some shows while Sebastian came over and sat next to me and gave me my funky food, "Does it taste good?" he said and I bite into it and nodded, "Yes thank you" after a while I cried, out of no where and Sebastian hugged me and laughed, "Its not funny HE CHEATED ON ME!" I said crying. "Don't worry you deserve someone better and he can die in a, hole, yes a hole!" he said and I laughed.

later that night..

I Went to bed and cried myself to sleep because I missed Angelo, I cant believe he would actually cheat on me after I gave him my virginity.. something about his ways made it seem suspicious. I soon started to feel sick and ran to the toilet and threw up and saw Sebastian walk in putting his hands on my shoulders "That's it, Throw it up.. THROW IT UP GIRL!" He said and I laughed and vomited at the same time. after I had a throwing up fit Sebastian walked me to my bed and said "Goodnight sweetie" I smiled at the word 'sweetie' "Goodnight Sebastian"

Angelos POV

5 months later

It has been 5 months I have not seen Camila and Sebastian, it was kinda suspicious but not that suspicious because I knew it was the best for Camila to leave but Sebastian being away for these months were really pissing me off. He came into work today and was about to leave, so I followed him where he was going because I want to have a talk with him but had to make sure he wasn't hiding anything.

Sebastian had pulled up in his driveway but I parked some houses down and went into the house he has never been too. "Honey im home!" Sebastian yelled out, wait.. he had a wife? I was stupid to believe he had something suspicious with him but as I saw someone in his living room (stalker you are Angelo) She was beautiful like Camila.. wait..THAT IS FUCKING CAMILA!

"Sebastian!" I yelled out to him and grabbed his throat and held him up to the wall lifting him a bit and heard a gasp from a small female. "YOU KNOCKED UP MY GIRLFRIEND???!" I said yelling in his face, "ANGELO HE- STOP!" Camila said and I let go of him and crossed my arms at both of them "Explain now you have 5 minutes, or can you?" I said waiting for their pathetic answers but then Camila hid behind Sebastian.

(ok I have a headache and I cant write properly sorry not sorry :P)

"Its your kid" Camila said looking away from me, my jaw dropped and I rubbed my jaw. "Its what..?" I said and she rolled her eyes, "ITS YOUR CHILD FUCKER GOD DAMN!" She said and I looked at her furiously and Sebastian caught my attention and mouthed 'Hormones' I looked back at Camila. "Have you got a check up?" I said and she shook a no. "Then lets go" I said and walked out of the house while camila said to Sebastian a small 'thank you' and we left to go to the doctors.

We entered the doctors and it was packed, I decided to use my card so I could go in straight away, I heard some voices behind me saying 'oh my goddd' I looked at them with my 'shut up or I will kill you' look. When we entered the doctor Camila laid down on a bed and I sat next to a chair next to her. "Are you excited for your results?" The doctor said and I nodded Camila just sighed.

Soon I heard heartbeats.. 2 heatbeats... "Congratulations your having twins. 1 boy 1 girl" she said and walked out I saw Camia cry and I hugged her, "So happy" I said and she kissed me. soon we went home to go eat dinner and to bed..