Chapter 12- THIS IS REALLY RANDOM OK

Me and Angelo walked home, He pushed my wheelchair and we went to the hotel, im surprised he wanted to walk while pushing me around for a while, I laughed quietly to myself and he shrugged. we soon then walked into our room and I decided to go for a shower, I went to the shower and took my clothes off, my stomach was feeling better but hurt a bit. I held onto the bars of the shower so it didn't hurt as much, I manage to clean my body but needed to wash my hair.. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and slipped, "FUCKKKKK!" I said yelling out loud and the door banged open and fell. "AHHHH!" I said trying to cover my body. "ANGELO GET THE FUCK OUT!!" I said almost screaming the place down.

Angelos POV

I heard camila scream and raced in to see if she hurt her self, and banged the door open to see her body laying on the floor and there was silence and a scream again "AHHHH! ANGELO GET THE FUCK OUT!" She said really loud, "Ive seen it all before" I said and she rolled her eyes, "Well I don't like my BOSS looking at me naked on the fucking shower floor." she said swearing at me, how dare she. "Don't swear at me" I said, seriously I needed to show the girl who is boss. but I couldn't. "Stop staring at my gross body its hideous" I crossed my arms and looked for a towel, "Why didn't you just use the bath?" I said and gave her the towel while she hopped up. "Perfect!" she said I looked at her confused.

She made her way to the bath in her wheel chair, "Wash my hair" she said I stood their confused, "Has you eyes froze or are you having a stroke?" she said I snapped back to reality, doesn't she realise I am a boy and shes a girl and like.. nevermind.. "So will you or not because my hair is greasy and its gross, I need to wash my hair and im not leaving until you do." she said ordering me to wash her hair?! This girl is crazy but I love it. "Fine" I said and took my shirt off not getting it wet, I was a pussy for my clothes but I don't care. "Enjoy what you see?" I said going close to her face.

"Eh I have seen better" she said as I got into the bath while leaning onto my arm. Wow.. shes seen... better.. "How rude I work out 24/7 everyday." she laughed, she was so beautiful and I hope she could see that, shes the girl who is releasing the demon out of me. I got the shampoo and put it onto my hand and rubbed it together and put it into her hair while she played with the water. I need to quit this, this girl has me wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it. But I know when she finds out the truth about me she will walk away and I don't think I can handle that, not to mention she still has that abusive piece of shit on hers and my back. I was cut out of my thoughts by Camila splashing water into my face. What. The. Freaking CHICKEN NUGGETS (a/n jks jks) i glare at her and she smiles back, i hadn't noticed the arms that now wrapped around me and pulled me into the bathtub, i lifted my head above the water and only now realised we were in a bathtub TOGETHER and she was NAKED.

Camilas pov

i saw Angelos stare go from pissed to lust. Why is he looking at m- Holy shit im naked. " AHHHHH GET OUT I REGRET EVERYTHING THATS LED UP TO THIS!" when he didn't react i yelled "Begone THOT" and backhanded him all the way to Narnia while flossing on the bathroom sink.

OK that didn't happen but now that i think of it...

I was interrupted from my MATURE thoughts by Angelo leaving while shutting the bathroom door. When did he get up? Oh well.

A/N this is more of a filler/ random chapter bc in the next chapter its going to time skip a couple of months in the future

BAIIIIIIIII