Chapter 5 Revenge?

Camilas POV

I woke up to a freezing chilly breeze in the room and realised it was the aircon flowing smoothly out of its vents. I was wrapped up like a burrito in the blankets.

I stretched my back and put a outfit on for today's day and went downstairs to see a couple of man sitting at a table in the kitchen.

"Hello, and who might you be?" One man said with brown green beautiful eyes.

"I-I'm" I stuttered, before I could say anything the door opened, angelo walked in.

"Good morning everyone, Camila." Angel said and walked over to me.

"Ohh, Who is this chica? Hmm" The man said to Angelo and smirked, the man had a Italian accent.

"This is my personal assistant for work, and her name is Camila." Angelo said and went to go make a coffee.

"Well nice to meet you Camila I'm Ben" he smiled and I shook his hand. "Angelos cousin"

"Nice to meet you, Ben" I smiled and shook his hand.

"Ben stop flirting with the poor thing" a blonde hair dude said with beautiful blue eyes. He looked about my age but younger.

"Oh come on she's gorgeous Matt!" I blushed a little.

"Come on boys man up" Anglo said letting me take a seat and have me a coffee. "Thank you" I replied and took a sip of my coffee.

"So what's been happening boss when's the new-" Angelo shook his head at ben and he nodded I just sat their as awkward I could possibly be and sipped my coffee looking at it.

"Camila, This is ben Matt and Antonio, they are my cousins and they are the winter family." They each did a gesture to me and I waved.

"You'll get to see my family later if your lucky" I just nodded and walked off. I wasn't comfortable right now.

I walked up to my room and saw a message make a ding noise and it was from Jared and it was a video of a girl sucking his- ugh, I knew he was a player and man whore anyways. I sent a message back.

Me: too can play that game bitch.

I went to the wardrobe and saw some seductive clothing and put it on. It was a lace bra and lace knickers with a gown I put on that only went up to my hips and made my hair all messy. I took a picture and sent it to him. Ha. I then quickly got out of my clothes and put the clothes I had on before on.

Jared: That's hot but his girls hotter.
I blocked his number.

Man whore I thought to myself and was so tired of him being a whore himself. I went to go find Angelo and eventually found him in a office and he looked up at me while he had glasses on typing on his computer, he looked like a daddy. SNAP OUT OF IT CAMILA.

"Angelo?" I said really quietly, he looked up at me over his glasses and nodded. I walked in and placed a seat next to him as he finished typing he looked at me.

"I'm sick of this" I said looking at my phone while a tear fell down my cheek, and showed him some messages he sent me while I walking to find Angelo.

Angelo moved his chair closer to me and looked at my phone and saw him tensed, I really did love Jared but he was always busy with work, which I figured was fucking with hoes.

Jared: at least these girls are better in bed then you are hoe.

Jared: But I'd love for you to give me a good time.

Jared: but I cheated on you anyways so no big deal.

Jared: Right? 😂

I started crying, I hated being used and treated like a rag doll every second when I was with him.

"Don't cry, it makes me feel uncomfortable" Angelo said and patted my shoulder I laughed a little.

"What can I do to make it better?" He said and I thought, since he's like the worlds most hottest revenge helper maybe he could help me get revenge on Jared.

"Do you have any clients with you right now?" I said and he shook his head and I starred down.

"I want revenge" I said.

Angelos POV

I want revenge... she had just said.

She wanted me to help her get revenge on her boyfriend, oh jeez. How am I going to handle that.

"I don't think that's a good idea, I mean- you are my personal assistant" I said to her.

She stood up and nodded, "never mind forget I asked" she answered furiously and walked away and closed the door quietly.

I couldn't do it, I couldn't even handle her at the pool yesterday with that red bikini she had on. It made me want her, I wanted all of her. Not just because she has a perfect body. Because she doesn't use me.

I had to think about it.

6 hours later 9:00 at night

I walked into Camila's room and saw her sleeping peacefully while her phone was blowing up with notifications. I walked over and saw they were Jared taking pictures with a lot of girls sexually active.

I grabbed the phone and put it in my pocket and stroked her hair, this girl is making me weird.. what is she doing to me? Her beautiful eyes opened slowly as she winced at the light of the door, I blocked it for her and looked down her. She stared at me as she woke up.

"I'll help you get revenge" I said quietly and she nodded and smiled. "Thank you" She said and closed her eyes falling asleep. But by the time I was about to leave she didn't have a shirt on.. god damn it girl.

I walked out and closed the door quietly and looked at her phone I went to my office and got a hammer and smashed it. That Jared dude was making me wild and I will set my men up onto him. But I will definitely give Camila another phone.