Chapter 13 - finding out..

A couple months later..

camilas POV

Me and Angelo have gotten real closer than i expected, Im now out of my wheelchair which felt like a year i was in for. Me and Angelo have been on a couple of dinner dates, but he disagrees with me that they are not 'dates' they are just to get to know each other better, PFFT. Angelo has been a bit busy lately so i thought id cook him some dinner and nice wine with it, i cooked some hot curry chicken since he told me he loves hot food. I walked around to see were he was and i thought id tell a maid, i walked over to the older lady and ask her, "Hi, could you please tell me where Angelo is?" she nodded.

"Hes down in the basement doing something but i suggest you not go-" she said but i interrupted her. "Nonsence im going!" and the old lady sighed i wonder why she didn't want me to go.. i brushed it off my shoulder and got his dinner and walked to the basement he never told me not to go in but who am i kidding ill never listen. i walked down into the basement it was very dark so i turned a light on that didn't work well and walked around and opened a door to see what was inside. i opened the door and dropped his plate of food and gasped up to my mouth and started to breathe unevenly. "Camila..." he said. Alex and Chloe Angelos brother and sister, his cousins and... Sebastian?! were surrounding a person all tied up to a chair while guns were aimed at me, "Camila" Sebastian said right before I ran out sprinting to my room.

I started to pack my stuff up, getting as much clothes as I could when Angelo came running in spotting my packed bag and looked me into the eyes, before stalking towards me. I picked my bag up and just as I was about to sprint out of the room he grabbed my arms and spun us so I was pinned against the wall.

"You are not leaving me, Smartmouth" he said as the tension between us got hot and hotter i was literally sweeting. "Why- were you k-killing that m-man" i said and he looked me into the eyes with fear and hurt and looked away and rubbed his face. "If i tell you you will be more scared.." he said as he walked up to the window and looked out at the city. "tell me god damnit!" and i got cut off. "IM THE MAFIA CAMILA" I couldn't take it anymore i sprinted out of the door and ran and ran until i bumped into Alex, "Camila just let us explain-" he said but i cut him off, "YOU GUYS ARE LIARS!" I ran until i couldn't breathe anymore, i was really thirsty my vision started to get blurry and i fainted.

Sebastians POV

I had just finished helping Angelo, Alex and Chloe interrogate some junkie who stole from Angelo, when we heard the door open. We al went on high alert, raising our guns and aiming at the now closed door. A girl was standing there, a tray of splattered food at her feat, she scanned over her and as her eyes met mine they widened, "Camila?" I asked shocked, what was she doing here?! She quickly sprinted out of the room and just as I was about to run after her Angelo beat me to it. I decided that I would go out and have a smoke to calm myself. I was just finishing my smoke when someone made a sound behind me. I turned around just in time to see Camila staggering out of the building and just as she fainted I caught her. What has Angeo done this time, I thought to myself as I picked her up and put her into my car but I noticed she didn't have a wheelchair. I drove to my place and when I arrived I put her into my bed and let her sleep there until she woke up, I went to my desk and messaged Angelo on my computer saying:

"What have you done this time Hayes?"

"What are you talking about Sebastian, what do you need im a little busy!"

"I found Camila lying outside after you went to talk to her,unconscious Explain?!"

"Its none of your business Sebastian bring her back!"

"I will but tell me what happened?"

"I told her Sebastian, about the mafia"

"Shit, you should expain to her about it, will she tell anyone about it?"

"I Know Camila shes too scared to even mention it, can you just meet up a café then? but trick her into think its just you going because she wont want to come"

"I don't know Angelo do you know how much danger you are putting her in!"

"Don't you think I know that? im trying for fuck sakes!"

"Calm down mama didn't mean to push your buttons"

"I hate you Sebastian"

"The feeling is mutual, anyways what time?"

"Now"

"So in half an hour got it! BYE"

".."

Camilas POV king bed

I woke up to a ruffling in a room and sat up and realised I wasn't home- I mean Angelos house, I sat up and realised I was in different clothes I started to freak out and look around and I was in a big king size bed. I saw someone walked out, it was Sebastian I took the pillow and aimed for his head, "DONT COME NEAR ME!" He stood their and picked the pillow up, "Don't be like this sweetheart" he said and I covered myself in the blanket, soon the blanket came off and I looked up to see Sebastian, "Im not going to hurt you, if I was you wouldn't wake up now would you?" he said and I sat up.

"I Want to go home." I said and he smirked, "of course back to Angelos?" I sighed and gave up.
"What do I do now?" I said and he came over and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me. "Listen to me if you ever see him again just listen what he has to say alright?" I shook my head a no and he came closer, "You don't have a choice really" he said and backed away, "come on wear this and we will go to a café" I nodded and went to go put the outfit on, it wasn't slutty or anything it was casual I was glad.

We were in the car, silence, pure silence my ears started to ring. "Can we listen to the radio?" I said and he nodded. there were like 20 different buttons I was hovering my hand over not knowing which one to press until he did it for me, 'Sweet but pshyco' I started to sing to the song and I saw Sebastian narrow his eyes to me, "OH SHES SWEET BUT A PSHYCO A LITTLE BIT PSHYCO" Sebastian sung and I laughed my head off and sung with him, "AND AT NIGHT SHES SCREAMING MA- MA- MA- MA- MIND!" we kept singing to other songs as we pulled up at a café and walked in, I saw Angelo and walked away, but Sebastian frowned at me. "fine" I sighed.

"Camila sit please." Angelo said as Sebastian walked away so I sat in case he tried to hut me, he sat the opposite of me and gave me a coffee, "Thank you.." I said as I sipped it and he looked at me in the eyes, God damn it does he have to do that? "You know why you are here right?"

"Yes." I said shaking. he nodded and held my hand to comfort me I soon started to calm, something about him made me weak for him.

"Lets talk" He said and I gulped.