Chapter 9 paris?

Angelos POV

I woke up to a vanilla scent of flowers laying right next to me, camila. Her black hair was all in my face but I didn't mind, I carefully put it out of the way and my arms were over her chest but not near her stomach and her back was faced my way she then turned over still alseep and faced me.

I looked carefully at her features as her face was in my face, she has a beautiful face and a perfect figure and her lips were my favourite part of her because she's always smiling, well sometimes anyways, she has a perfect lovley voice and she lights up the demon inside me.

"Hmm" She said as she tried to stretch her body and yawn and she looked at me and her beautiful blue eyes looked straight through me and there was that smile that lit up my world.

"Good morning" she said.
"Good morning" I said back to her as I got up and helped her. "Thank you" She said and sighed.

"Hungry?" I said and she nodded, we both walked into the kitchen and I got some pancake mix out and we looked at me like I was some idiot, "what?" I said and she laughed.

"You can cook?" She said to me and laughed again, "of course I can, my mother taught me" she smiled and thought for a while. "Where is your mum?" She said and I looked at her, "she lives in Italy Rome with my father, and comes at Christmas, so this month" she looked at me and nodded.

We ate some pancakes and a maid walked in with a really tight dress and really short skirt and her breasts were out, she had blonde bouncy hair and red big lips, she was all plastic. "Sir your stuff is in all these bags" she said seductively and looked at me disgusted and looked at my wheelchair and laughed and glared at me horribly.

"If your going to keep looking at my beautiful self then I suggest you take a photo" I said and she frowned.

"Your not that pretty" she said I eyerolled but it didn't effect me that much. "Kiara! Keep it together or your getting fired" Angelo said I glared back at her waiting for a answer. "Sorry sir, I just don't know why you would hang out with a whore that is disabled." I was shocked, that wasn't the answer I was looking for. I saw Angelo tense up and go up to the maid Kiara, so I bud in.

"Bien mirándote te ves restrasado!" (Well by looking at you, you look retarted!) I said and wheeled away while Angelo let out some laughed and Kiara looked confused at Angelo. Suck it bitch.

I'm not going to lie the words hurt, does she really think of that for me? No pretty? I look disabled?

SUICIDAL PART COMING UP IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN SKIP UNTIL ITS ANGELOS POV

I couldn't take it anymore, I went to the bathroom and forced myself to sit near the sink cabnit. I got a razor and threw it to the ground making the blade fall out, I grabbed it and started to cut lines on my wrists and tears fell down my cheek as I bit my lip trying not to scream but it was no use, I screamed so loudly and fell to the ground and hugged the mat for support and closed my eyes then I heard the doors slam open.

"CAMILA WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled at me but it didn't bother me, I was fucked up as it was everything started to fade and I'll I saw was high school.

"Ha look at her she's so retarted!" They said and punched me, while I was tied to a chair crying. They soon started laughing and bring out a whip and whipped me and it went on my back really hardly they did it about 8 times non stop, it started to bleed and left a big scar along my back. The boys and girls were looking at me like I was a piece of shit.

I came back to reality and I was in Angelos arms, I have always been afraid of people yelling and doing dangerous things to eachother it scares me.

Angelos POV

I can't believe Kiara wouldn't actually call her that, it's fucking dumb now that she's cut herself and laying on the floor crying.

"Camila can you hear me!" I said to her and she nodded.

"Don't you do that again!!" I said and she teared up, "STOP YELLING AT ME ASSHOLE!!" She said and cried. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed and she cried more.

"Don't cry everything will be okay" I said, really Angelo? It will be ok??? Idiot.

"That's easy for you to say you live the easy life, your a rich CEO all the girls want you, your kinda rude, you get to go everywhere around the world when I'm just a poor girl who lives the bad life under pressure with mental people! I can't take it anymore!" She said, only if she knew my life was enough, but it didn't matter right now.

"Have a sleep it's late, I'll wake you up tomorrow and we will do something together alright?" I said and she nodded, "please sleep with me" she said, I couldn't say no, she was going through so much so I just did as she told me and got in bed with her while I hugged her in her sleep to keep her safe and for comfort, after a while she fell alseep and I got up and went to my office, and sat in my chair and called George my other Assistant "hello sir?" He said.

"Hello George I want you to prepare a plane for Paris for me and my PA please." I said and smiled. "No problem it will be ready at 10:20 is that okay sir?" He said and I smirked. "More than okay" and hung up.

I guess Camila needed this and I remember her saying she wanted to always go to Paris when we were talking and getting to know eachother.

This is going to be fun..