.+*chapter 8*+.

Nancy p.o.v

"Woah..." Ellie stared at the paladins amazed

We were now on the training deck. We watch as the paladins do their training. They were all wearing their armor They were all fighting 5 gladitors.

'I wish I knew how to fight with an sword. So I can defend myself and the others' 

We watch as the gladitor throw Lance across the room. Pidge was using her bayard to cut one of them in half. Keith was fighting an other robot. Shiro was fighting them with is galra hand and Hunk is shooting with his canon

'I wonder if keith ever wears his mullet in a bun or ponytail...'

I stared in awe as I saw Keith fighting the robot. His shirt was sticking against him because he was sweating. I blushed a bit "Keith..." I mumbled with a dreamy look on my face.

"Uhmm... earth to Nancy?" Casey said to Nancy and waved her hand in front of my face but I ignored it. Then out of no where Ellie gave me a biach clap. "AH! WHAT THE-" I was cut off by Casey covering her mouth with her right hand.

"We don't curse in this household"

"But-"

"Ssshh"

"But-"

"Shush my child"

"I'm not your-"

"Shh"

I finally gave up and she removed her hand from my mouth. "Exellent work paladins" Allura said coming in the room with some water. "Thanks Allura" Hunk said taking a bottle from Allura. Coran came into the room and went to Allura to wisper something in her ear.

"That's great news Coran!" Allura exclaimed with excitement "Attention paladins" Allura said causing everyone looking at her

"We finally got in touch with one of our great allies and they invited us to their ball to celebrate the discovery of their planet 100.000 decathebs ago" Allura said. "We need to go to the spacemall again to get some dresses and suits" Allura said.

"We are going to leave in about a few doboshes" Allura said and walked out the room. "Sounds fun! I've always wanted to go to a ball :D!" Ellie said with sparkles in her eyes. " Well then Ellie you and I can maybe go to the ball together~" Lance said wrapping one arm around her shoulder " that's sounds really nice... But I'm not feeling it, but I'm sure somebody would love to go with you" Ellie said removing his hand from her shoulder and glanced to Casey.

"Ellie it's really sweet of you to encourige him to get a date but I doubt that will ever happen" Pidge said snoring a bit. Lance gasp very dramatic clutching his heart causing Ellie to chuckle.

"Welp I'm going to my room to grab my room to get my cardigan" I said and starting walking to my room and grabbed it.

'A party... Well guess i'll die.'

My thoughts were interrupted by Hunk coming into my bedroom. " Hey Nancy we are leaving" Hunk said and went to the others

'Here we go again...'

A//n
So.... I didn't publish this chapter while I should've. I appoligise for people were confused.

Until next time, take care peeps bye