.+*Chapter 7*+.

3e p.o.v

"PALADINS, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" Alurra speak from the intercall.

Everybody rushed to the controle room to see Zarkon's ship. "Hand me Nancy!" Sendak said through the intercall. 'O no not this again...' Nancy thought.

Then the ship started to fire on the castle. "Nancy, Casey and Ellie arn't safe here, we have to split up! Nancy goes with Keith, Ellie with pidge and Casey with hunk!" Shiro demainded.

The girls and paladins splitted up. They went to the zippers "HANG ON!" Keith yelled at Nancy. She did what he said and wrapped her arms around his torso tightly, causing her to blush.

When they got into the red lion, Nancy landed on Keith's lap causing Nancy to blush. "Sorry..." she tried to get off his lap.

"THERE IS NO TIME FOR THAT!" He said and went with full speed to the galra ship. Nancy grabbed Keith by his torso and dug her face into his shoulder.

"Are the girls safe?" Shiro ask through the intercall. "Yea we got them" pidge said while attacking the galra ship.

Timeskip after the fight cuz I'm bad at it.

Nancy's p.o.v.
"Good job paladins!" Allura said through the intercall.

I suddently got a headache. "Ow...." I wisperd grabbing my head.

"Hey... you ok?" Keith asked

"Yeah... I'm fine, just a little headache thats all, I think it is because this is my first time in space and I didn't follow any lessons at the Gar-I MEAN at a... school for astronauts-" Then I realized that I was still on Keith's lap, I was probably blushing like crazy.

"Can you like... get off me?" Keith asked

"R-right sorry... >\\\\<"

I went off his lap.
Timeskip when they got back to the castle~

"Well... that was kinda cool" Ellie said laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling. Me, Ellie and Casey are chilling on the large couch after the fight.

Hunk walked into the room with some kind of... Space juice? "Here you go" Hunk said handing out the juice "Thanks Hunk! :D" Ellie said and took a sip of the juice. "So how is it to defend the universe" Casey said taking a sip.

"Is really cool because we get to see aliens and taste different kinds of foods, but it can be scary, one time we had to safe Allura from the galra" Hunk said.

"Sounds pretty scary.." Ellie said. "Do you know where the rest is" I asked "I think their just relaxing in their rooms" Hunk said. We then saw the weird sandwitch robot thing flying in and made a weird noise. "Oh my cookies are done do you guys want to come?" Hunk asked.

"I'll go, I'm hungry anyways" Ellie said standing up "when are you not?" I teased and Ellie just grinned. She then left with Hunk.

"I ship it" Casey said sipping on here juice. "same" I laughed "they are just so cute together" Casey said smiling

"We could be cute together too" someone said behind us. Me and Casey looked at to person who said it, it turned out to be Lance. "So whats up chicas" he said plopping on the couch right next to me. I probably was blushing right then and there. "... Don't call us that again... Just don't" Casey cringed and looked at him with a not-intrested expression on her face. Lance just laughed "well it's not my fault that you two are beautiful ladies" Lance said rubbing my hair making my hair messy "Lance seriously (-_-)"

Lance giggled "aww c'mon Nancy, turn that frown upside down!" He said smiling cheekly, causing me to smile a bit. "I like a lot of curves on your body, but your smile is my favorite~" he said flirtatiously causing Casey to cough.

Pidge walked in with her laptop "Lance just give it a rest, im going to puke" Pidge said walking to the couch and sat down next to Casey "I can't help it, she is like someone who fell from heaven" he said in a flirtatious tone. "... Did just called her Satan?" Casey said smirking. "Oooh good one Casey!" Pidge said grinning.

Lance just sat there, progressing what just happend. It was pretty funny to see him so speechless. I practically burst out of laughter and Lance just pouted.

"PALADINS WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" Allura said through the intercall. We all rushed to the bridge. Allura stood there with a timewatch in her hand. "I guess this is a test?" I said out of breath "yes it was, I needed to test the castle upgraded defences, so I thought to test you to" Allura said and we all groaned. "Do you know where Shiro and Keith is? I haven't seen them after the galra attack" Allura asked.

"I haven't seen them all day either" Pidge said. Ellie walked into the room with a plate of cookies  "I'm sure they will show up sooner or later, but for now just chill" Lance said and tried stealing a cookie but Ellie slapped Lance's hand away "My precious" Ellie said while stuffing another cookie in her mouth. "She can be very protective over her food" Casey said to Lance "you got that right!" Ellie said after she swallowed  her cookie, before stuffing another in her mouth and just rolled my eyes playfully.

Keith and Shiro walked into the room all sweaty with water botles in their hands "Hey guys, sorry we were busy training" Shiro said, taking a sip of his water. "Ah good to see you have been using your time productive" Allura said "Maybe you guys should train as well" Pidge and Hunk groaned.

"Well I was about to train, gotta get these guns in shape" Lance said showing off his mucsles. "Which guns?" Casey asked while giggling, causing me to laugh.
.
.
.
.
Hey peeps
Sorry I haven't been uploading a lot. School is being mean and gave me lot of homework and tests. I'm going to try to upload more content
Bye

Words: 1001