ROBOT AU

(Read backstory to understand!)

(This is also (Kinda) reference to a movie!)

(Basically backstory)

You and crush were happy together. Years of dates, picnics, traveling and vacations, you two finally got married making you both the happiest couple in the world. Until, one day Crush was at work creating a power core to help create life to the dead and old robots.

You wanted to see who Crush were testing it on and showing it to. So you sneaked your way inside the lab, watching as a crowd of Scientists were near the robot and the core. There was another core, a purple core, too the far left. You remembered Crush telling you about the purple core and how dangerous it was to be close to a human and the blue core.

You were satisfied by how the purple core moved in the small case showing off its swirling colors. 

The scientists made a robot pick up the stranger core and place it in a safe case. Crush smiled towards the others and grabbed the blue core, placing it in the middle of the robots chest.

The robots appearance was different from many of the other robots that you seen. It was big and rusty, its hands replaced with cannons and its shoulders slumped forward.

The robot came to life, displaying its sky blue eyes to the crowd. They began to send drones in to defeat the robot, but failing as the bigger robot destroyed them with is. You couldn't see that well, you decided to sneak past the scientists and into the corner of the area. You was slightly in the war zone, but you didn't pay too much attention to it.

After the robot was done destroying the drones, it cranked its head over to Crush and the others, its eyes becoming a dark purple color. Then, it began to run towards them.

With fear Crush slammed his/her's fists into the hologram making a thick glass drop down. Your heart raced as you turned and seen that you was stuck with the robot. You slammed your fists into the glass shouting.

"(Crush!) (Crush!)" Their eyes turned to you, fear clouding them. They tried to open the glass but to no avail. The robot slammed into the glass making the building shake. It stumbled and turned towards you. 

You panicked and tried to find a way out as the robots arm started to glow. 

Both you and Crush looked each other in the eye before it went blank.......

-----------

You woke up startled to see (Crush) Standing there with a wide tired smile. A worn-out expression plastered their face as you turned to see Slender-man there.

"(C-...Crush?)" You whispered slowly standing to your feet, you wobbled a bit and almost fell. You noticed you had only a t-shirt and sweat pants on, your feet were covered by the over-sized pants making you trip a few times.

With glee Crush walked forward and hugged you smiling widely. "(Y/N)..." They whispered bringing you closer.

"Welcome back (Crush).." Crush turned towards Slender-man thanking him with tears in their eyes.

Crush turned back to you leaning their forehead on yours. "I'm..going to take care of you, I'll make sure your safe."

Crush picked you up and started to walk towards the office, with you waving Slender-man a bye and a smile. Slender-man looked shocked and bewildered which made you confused.

------- 

After you got home you were put to sleep. The next day you and Crush hanged out, enjoyed some lunch, and played a few games.

But you noticed how they looked...almost disappointed. You wanted to cheer them up but they only yelled and made you go to your room.

You sat there on the bed, holding a picture of you and crush together outside enjoying a picnic.

"Did..Did I do something wrong?" You muttered sighing.

There were a few robots outside chatting and mocking you almost. You glanced at them, "Its just I dress okay.." You froze and glanced at the robots again. 

"You can hear us!?" The robots yelled backing away from the window. 

"What how?"

"This is too weird! He/She's a human!" They replied.

You cleared out your ear to be sure. 

You grabbed one of them and tried to reason with them. Until you looked down..

You gulped noticing how tiny everything looked beneath you, your feet were on edge as you tried to scoot back only to fall down.

You screamed and tried to grab on to something. You grew nearer to the ground and covered your eyes.

A few minutes passed, there was no pain, no wind echoing in your ears, and no screaming. Hesitantly you blinked your eyes open and gasped. 

There was fire coming out of your shoes!

You tested them out, only to crash into a wall. For some reason you didn't feel the pain of the bricks and metal picking at your skin.

With a smirk you decided to test a few things out.

-----

After a little fun, you discovered that their was more abilities that you had. You had incredible strength, night vision, flying, invisibility, and speed.

You decided that you wanted to show crush your amazing abilities, and see the expression on there face.

You flew back from the sky to the balcony of your home. You seen Crush talking to Slender-man, a hand through their hair, and a look of failure spread cross their face.

"I..don't know what to do..(Y/N)...not like the real (Y/N)..""

Slender-man placed a hand on their shoulder, ""What do you mean? (Y/N) is the same as-"

"No, he/shes not! He/She...is different. He/She doesn't act like the real (Y/N)!"

"Well, you can't  just think they'll act the same like the real (Y/N)."

"But He/Shes programmed to..." Crush paused rubbing their eyes. They gazed at Slender-man.

"Please..Just deactivate Him/Her. I-I..can't bare to see him/her face anymore..

"But (Crush)-"

"Every-time I see his/her face...I-I..I'm reminded that the real (Y/N) Is gone!"

Slender glanced down and sighed.

"Whats going on? Why you talking about me like that? Did I do something wrong?" You asked walking into the room. Crush only gave glance at you before turning away. 

Slender-man rotated to you giving you a pity look, "Look (Y/N)..I think its best to let you and (Crush) talk about this.."

Slender-man teleported away, leaving only you and Crush alone.

Crush glanced at you again, this time turning their to body face you.

"(Y/N).."