WEREWOLF AU

Scenario #1- (if your the werewolf)

It was a full moon tonight. You were nervous about it, you were a bit on edge and (Crush) seemed to notice it. You started to feel nauseous and immediately started to feel your back bones changing. Everyone was in the same room with you at the time and notice your behavior. You freaked out immediately and ran in your room. You've been in your room all day, it was dark outside and you knew what will happen next. between your curtains on your windows you seen a gleam of light. Pain filled your body as you screamed in agony. (Crush) heard your scream and ran towards your room and slammed the door opened. Thier eyes widen as they seen you.

Scenario #2- (If Crush is the werewolf)

You notice that (Crush) was acting weird today. They kept on tapping their foot, they looked nervous, and held thier stomachs as they watched the clock patiently. You cocked an eyebrow as they turned a bit as they flinched, in your ears you could hear the faint cracking of bones behind (Crush). They rushed to their room without further notice and stayed there all day. Until it became dark. You look out and seen the beautiful gleam of light that came through the window of the moons brightness. You froze. There was a scream of agony in (Crush) room and you ran inside to see them on the floor curled up as sweat dripped from there foreheads. You could also see that their back was positioned differently. Your eyes widen as you suddenly realized what it meant.