Creepypasta Vs. Horror Slashers Au-Requested-

Requested By @Theron_Fox

(Waring: This Chapter contains lots of cussing, if you are offended easily by cussing please skip this chapter immediately)

You stood crossing your arms and glaring at the people across from you. The man named Michael Myers clenched his knife and glared back . There was about a whole squad of them, One was a living creepy-ass doll, another was wearing a hockey mask and covered in water and blood, a guy with a skin mask on with a chainsaw, and since there was many more they just told you their names.

Micheal Myers, Chucky, Jason, Leather-Face, Freddy Krueger, Candy-Man, Boogie Man, and The nurse.

You started to feel uncomfortable as Jeff walked up to one of them poking the guy named Micheal in the face. "Why a mask? Are you fucking ugly or is it a phase?" He smirked when he heard a satisfying growl come from him. Jeff walked over to the doll, "Are you some kind of Child's toy or something?" He picked him up by the hair and twirl him around. "Hmm, since your plastic I bet you wont feel this."

"Hey! Get off me you smiling fucker!" Chucky yelled trying to grab his knife. Jeff chuckled and walked over to Leather-face. "Eww, is that suppose to be human skin? Looks more like shit you got from the dumpster to hide your ugly ass." Leather face almost started his chainsaw.

Jeff walked back to the group letting go of Chucky sending him flying in the air. "Their just posers" He smiled and yawned. Slender glared at Jeff smacking him in the head. "You idiot! Those are the most wanted criminals in the world and you just start to insult them!?"

Freddy tapped Slender's should making him turned. Just as Slender turned Freddy punched him in the side of the face knocking him down. Your eyes widen as you heard the others gasped. "Leave him alone!" Sally shouted running towards Slender. Freddy smiled and went to swipe again before getting tackled by you.

"Stay away from them you Burnt Pedophile Bitch!" You yelled.

The Horror Squad and the Creepypasta's ran at each other ready to slash at each other in the throat.

So the fight begins....