BEACH AU

You and the creepypasta's were at the beach enjoying some time off from killing. You relaxed on the beach enjoying the warmth from the sun that blazed on you. You watched the pastas play in the water and volley ball. Except for one.

Ben was at the edge of the beach, only his feet buried underneath the sand was the only thing he did. You knew he didn't like water that much, so it was common for something like this to happen. 

But Jeff, EJ, and LJ were trying to convince the elf boy to join in on the fun. He shook his head, ¨No..you guys go have fun don't worry about me..¨ He answered.

Jeff sighed annoyed placing his hand on his hip, ¨Stop being a drag and come along. A little water wont hurt..¨

Ben shook his head again. ¨No.¨

EJ crossed his arms before a thought came in mind. He whispered something to Jeff making Jeffs smile wider then It should be. He waved his palm.

¨Alright, how about this. We show you a surprise and then we'll never bother you again. But you have to close your eyes, got it?¨

Ben looked unsure, ¨Promise?¨

LJ snorted, ¨What are we? Two? Of course we promise.¨

Ben sighed mumbling something before closing his eyes. Jeff covered the elf boys eyes with his palm directing his body towards the ocean. LJ made sure to cover Ben's ear too, so the 'surprise' wont be ruined.

Once they grew closer to the water all three of them picked Ben up Swinging him left and right.

¨1!

¨2!¨

¨3!¨

They threw him in the water making sure it was far from the beach. 

You gasped and got up immediately running towards the water, ¨WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?¨" you growled at them before jumping in the water. 

Ben was having a panic attack trying to calm himself down. He couldn't breath! He was thrashing around trying to get to the surface but it was to no avail.

He started to glitch out as you got near him grabbing his small form and going to shore.  

You laid his body on the sand watching as he caught his breath. Their was laughter near by making you want to chock the three boys.

¨What a wimp! He couldn't even stand a little bit of water!¨ You heard EJ yelled.

Ben hugged himself and glanced at you making you go silent. 

¨Let...let them be...¨ He whispered.

-----------------------

After the pastas came back from the beach You decided to tell slender about what happened.

You told him about what EJ, Jeff, and LJ did, and told him about what Ben said to you. 

You smiled when he said he'll take care of the problem immediately. You felt happy about yourself, glad to help someone out from others.

You left the room in a hurt wanting to make sure Ben was alright. A few minuets passed before you got to his door knocking softly on the wood.

¨Hello?¨

There was no answer. There was shuffling inside the room before a click was heard. Ben opened the door, wearing his Link PJ's, and staring at the floor.

¨Its me (Y/N), Are you al-¨"You was cut off by him hugging you, his head into your chest as he sobbed uncontrollably against you.

¨I...They...¨ His words were muffled by his cries.

You looked down shocked unsure what to do....