BRAINWASHED AU

ABitMentallyIll

You and (Crush) were sleeping together in bed. It was midnight when you heard footsteps. As you were about to turn someone out a rag on your mouth and nose, you started to feel dizzy as you passed out.
You woke up hours later, strap to a metal table with supplies beside. You turn your head and see Zalgo standing there with a smirk. Zalgo was only a few feet away as his long arm stretched to grab something. You struggled to turn your head as you seen a syringe in his grasp. A few of his henchmen were standing a few feet away as they scattered around in the room doing something as you heard a machine hum. Zalgo stabbed the syringe in your temple as you seen something placed on your forehead. You passed out.

~12 Years later ~

It's been Twelve years since Zalgo has taken you under his wing. He took care of you, trained you, and even helped regain some of your memories. You still didn't know how you lost them, but you did remember a blur figure standing in front of you and stabbing something beside your head. Zalgo told you it was a man named Slenderman that tried to brainwash you to do evil and make you his slave. Of course you Believed Zalgo, after all he helped you when you were lost and scared and didn't even know who yourself was. So you trusted and believed Zalgo all the time.

Zalgo has sent you on a mission to find a mansion filled with creeps and murders that work for Slenderman. You was walking in the woods and stopped to see a huge mansion, you smirked evilly and picked up your (weapon of choice). The building looked good enough to climb on to go towards the roof. You stabbed your (weapons of choice) into the wall as you slowly started to climb up. A knife plunged into the building next to your head as you lost your balance due to something else hitting the knife beside it. You fell harshly as you lost air. You tired to breathe as (Crush) had put their foot on your chest and looked down at you surprised and angry. "Y/n" they growled.