Baby Au(Genderbent Version)

(Im going to start doing more scenario's where their about Overprotective older siblings stuff, and maybe more genderbend versions also)

You and Sammy(Sally) were both hanging out, doing whatever you guys wanted to do. You both played pirates, tag, hide n' seek, video games, and played silly little pranks in the others room since they were away. After a few hours of fun you guys decided to rest on the couch and watch some (Tv show of choice). A few minutes passed before you heard soft snoring next to you, you turned your head to see that Sammy's head was sleeping peacefully on your shoulder. You smiled before slowly getting up and picking him up gently and walking him up in his room. Once you covered him up you went back down and watched a few more episodes of (Tv show of choice) before passing out on the couch. 

~At 6 in the Morning~

You jolted awake when you heard a loud cry upstairs. Worried you quickly rushed up the stairs tripping in the protest and slamming open Sammy's door. It was dark in his room so it was hard to see what has happen. Your hand slammed against the wall trying to find the switched before you felt the switch. You hesitated at first before sighing and flicking the lights on. A small bundle was under the covers of his bed. You touched the soft fabric of the blanket before slowly pulling it down.  You froze in place when You seen big emerald eyes looking up at you. Tears filled thier eyes as they sniffled and was about to cry again. The blanket was off the small form showing that he was trying to get out of the oversized clothes that covered him.(Note:He is very small and fragile)