Chapter 30

Contains lime: Beware!

After an hour or so of talking to Marlo, I decided to finally meet up with him again. Coincidentally enough, he was in my state so it was easy. At first, I was suspicious as to why he was here. But he managed to always change the subject whenever I'd ask, so I decided to just drop it. We were going to meet up in a secluded area to talk about business. I don't really consider this "sleeping with others" thing just a hobby of mine anymore. It's now business, and I need money.
We were going to meet up one week from up now since I was only free this week. Just as if last week was playing on repeat, Nifa walked into my room and saw me putting on my makeup.
I wore a black silk dress that was tight around my whole body, not really offering me the ability to run, and some heels. My hair was curled, and my makeup was all nude except for the lipstick which was red and the eyeshadow that was this tinted orange color. I also wore hoop earnings.

"Whoa Mikasa. Is that for work?" She asked me, dumbfounded.
"Oh.. Yeah." I nodded.
Technically, it was. So I wasn't lying.
"Jeez. You're going all out then." She pointed to my apparel.
"Oh, yeah. We're having this little party thing." I lied.
"Uh-huh?" She leaned against my door and crossed her arms. "Keep going."
"Trust me, it's just a party. For work! Nothing else." I said.

Nifa didn't seem to buy it, but she just let me go on and leave. I sighed in relief once I was able to leave our dorm room safely and walked to where I'd meet Marlo. I saw him standing near a fence in a dark alley and so I slowly approached him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around to face me. He immediately got flustered.

"Alright, so what's you're deal?" I asked.
"Can a man not want to be satisfied?" He mischievously smirked.
I sighed, not being in the mood to interrogate him any longer and just approached him, slowly. "Tell me what you want, and I'll tell you the price." I said.
"Just a plain ol' handjob." He said.
I sighed in relief, at least he doesn't want something intimate.
"Alright, 100 bucks."
"Whoa! What the hell?! When did the price get so damn high?!"
"When I became desperate for money." I mumbled, not loud enough for him to hear.
"Well, I want it today. Right now, back at my place."

My eyes widened. Today?! Well, it's not like I have anything important to do anyways. Although I was hesitant, I still followed Marlo to his car and back to his place.
We arrived somewhere different from his old house, obviously. It was a condo, which I presumed to be expensive, so I didn't worry about getting cash from him.
He lead me to his room and so I sat on his bed. Wanting this to be over with, I quickly removed his pants and stared at his long length. It was longer then before, and more throbbing and harder. I could see it stiffen as I stared at it. I slowly placed my hand on his cock, wrapping my fingers around it except for my pinky.
I began rubbed it up and down, doing it faster at time went on. Soon enough, Marlo began groaning.

I did it for so long, it made me feel so guilty. I have a boyfriend. I shouldn't be doing this. I'm cheating on Eren. I knew it.. I was a whore this whole time. Then, he reached his end point and he came all over my face. My makeup was ruined at this point and the thick, sticky semen that he had ejected was slowly making its way down my face.
"Ugh." I said in disgust. "I'm gonna wash this off, where's the bathroom?" I asked.
"On the left." He replied.
I got up and rushed out of the room. I turned the sink water on and stared at my reflection. I looked so sad. Because I was. I took the makeup wipe out of my purse and took my makeup off. I should've never dressed up for this.I threw the water onto my face and let the moisture sink into my pale skin. I walked out of the bathroom when I was done. Marlo was at the bathroom door right in front of me and he smirked.

"What?" I asked.
"I'm not satisfied, I need more." He said, smiling.
"What else?" My voice nearly cracked from being nervous.

'Please don't say sex, please don't say sex, please don't say sex, please don't say sex...' I crossed my fingers behind my back.

"Both a boobjob and a blow." He said. "Raw.." he added.
I gulped nervously, but still reluctantly obliged and walked back to his room. I unzipped the back of my dress and pulled it down and then I unclipped my bra. I put it beside me and place his member, which was larger than it was before, into my mouth. I placed it in between my boobs too and began sucking. The same sound of my slurping my saliva repeated itself over and over again as I did the same thing over and over again, I sucked.

And soon enough, he ejaculated his juiced into my mouth and some onto my breasts. I wiped it off of my and spat out whatever was in my mouth.
'Disgusting.. '
As I'd knowing what I was already thinking, Marlo handed me a napkin so I wiped it off more thoroughly.
"That was really hot." Marlo bit his lip.
I shrugged. "Just doing what needs to be done for money." I responded, although I knew that he wasn't expecting an answer.
"I kinda want more." He said.
"Uhh, I don't think I can!" I shot.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I need to hang out with my...friends today." I lied.

'He was gonna ask for sex, I just know it!'

"That's sexy: Fucking a dude and then going out with your friends." He continued to throw out these unwanted and uncalled-for "compliments" that I refused to accept. He offered to take me home and although I wanted to Uber, I couldn't risk losing anymore money, so I accepted.
So we were in his car as he drive me back home. I kept feeling nauseous from what had just happened, but I managed to surpress it. So he took me home, gave me the cash in the car, and then I walked back to my dorm. I walked in and saw Nifa.

"Welcome back." She said as she continued watching TV.
I nodded and went to my room. I took off the disgraceful clothing and wore something that wasn't too covering. I walked out of my room then and went to the kitchen to get some food whilst I wore a grey T, some leggings and my red scarf. I walked up to the fridge and scanned our produce. My eyes traveled through the eggs, to the mayonnaise, to the cheese and ham, and then I saw the milk. Looking at the milk made me have a sick feeling in my stomach. It reminded me of what happened earlier today.

Feeling sick to my stomach, I ran to the bathroom and held my own hair back as well as my scarf. I leaned over the toilet bowl and began to hurl. Not because of the semen, but because that it wasn't my beloved boyfriend's semen. It was Marlo's.
I heard a knock at the door.
"Mika? Are you alright?" I heard Nifa ask at the other side of the door.
"Yes... kinda." I said. I sighed, "no" I told her the truth.
"Why? What's wrong?" She asked.
I stood up and flushed the toilet and wiped my face down with a towel. Then I opened the door and looked at Nifa. "I did something. Really, really bad!"
"What did you do?"

"I may have.. kinda just.. slept with a guy without sleeping with him. If that makes any sense.." I proclaimed as I looked to the floor. "I just.. I gave this guy and hand and a blow and a boob job for money since I'm running out of money, as you know, and I fe--" I said in a low tone before I looked up and saw how shocked Nifa was.
"Whoops, was that too much?" I asked.
She nodded.
"Sorry." I apologized.
"It's okay.. just.. Don't you have a boyfriend?" She asked me, a tone of dismay placed in her voice.
I nodded, embarrassed as it sunk in more than it did before.
"Hold on. I just need to sit down." Her voice trailed off as she sat down at the living room couch and slouched over. Her posture was obscene as she tried comprehending what I had just told her.

"I'm sorry if I overwhelmed you." I said, my voice on the brink of cracking.
She didn't respond.
After a moment or so, she decided to speak up again. "Just tell me it from the start."
And so I told her all about my seductive life before I met Eren and college and how it changed so and explained Marlo to her in full detail. She seemed confused at first, but then began to understand it as I got deeper into the story. Although I told her about most of my life, I excluded my childhood because it was still a sensitive topic for me to touch up on to this very day.

"Okay, so I understand it now." Nifa said. "But I still don't think that it's right for you to do that anymore. You seemed to have dedicated your life to this 'Eren' guy. I mean, you wear his scarf everywhere," she pointed to my scarf "but nothing I say will change the past. But just, don't do it again." She instructed, sternly.
"I know, and I won't." I said.
"Thank you." She sighed.