Chapter 39: The Horrifying Date

I stomped my feet in anger. That stupid Omar was a full one hour late.

How could Omar be that late?!

I bet he fell asleep somewhere and forgot all about the date!

As soon as I said those words in my head, I gasped.

WHAT THE BLOODY HECK DID I SAY?!

Omar and I were not in that sort of date. I just have two tickets for wonderland and it was a waste to not use the tickets so I was just using those tickets so the tickets won't be a waste.

Nothing else!

Yeah, plus, Omar cannot be serious about this date anyway! I mean he was freaking an hour late.

I was standing in front of the Canada's Wonderland for a whole one hour. Alone!

If the weather was bad then I would have gotten frost bite but luckily, the weather wasn't as worse as usually fall was.

The weather was a bit chilly but a little warm. The wind was cold but wasn't enough to get people sick.

I sighed as I crossed my arms on my chest and stood there, waiting. I wanted to give him a phone call but I didn't wanted him to tease me.

But again, I was waiting for him for such a long time.

Debating in my mind for a long time, I took out my phone and thought of sacrificing my guts for a moment and phone call him.

I swiped the call icon and gave Omar a phone call.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Hello, Ms. Nerdypoo! " I heard a relaxed voice.

What the heck was he relaxing?! Didn't he understand that he was getting late?!

"Hello asshole! Where are you?" I said/yelled in the phone.

"I am walking," he answered.

"Where the heck are you walking, idiot?" I yelled.

"I don't know."

That nerve of him!

Omar laterally was doing this to piss me off!

"What do you mean by you don't know where you are walking to, idiot?!" I yelled.

"Oh well," I heard Omar chuckling. "I think I am walking towards a woman. She is wearing a grey top, warm tights and boots which is making her took taller. Her scarf is pink, marching with her red cheeks which are filled with anger right now."

I gasped as I heard him talking. "You idiot! Don't tell me you are stalking a woman!"

"What if I am?" He smirked.

For some reason, my chest tightened a bit. I ignored the feeling and said, "You cannot follow a random woman! She can report you to the police! She will discover that you are a big ass pervert."

I heard Omar chuckling. For some reason, his voice felt closer. "Oh, I didn't know you liked my ass this much," he chhuckled.

I gasped. "What in the world-"

"Ah! Look like the woman is getting angrier."

"I don't care about that woman that you are stalking, but I am definitely getting angry at you. You told me to wait for you at 10:00 am! It is 11:00 pm right now and I am waiting for you like a freaking 1 hour -"

I didn't get to finish my sentence as I felt somebody knocking on my head.

"What the heck?!" I yelled as I turned around and was shocked.