part 20

Part 20

Danny

"I repeat this once again Beatrice. I order ever single member of our pack excluding Seb, Seth and Xavier to not watch me at school. I am the Alpha and you guys follow my orders. I am not going to run off again but I will also not allow my pack to watch me like I am suicidal. Disobey my orders and I will punish each and everyone of you who does." I said sternly.

"But-" Cole started to say but I cut him off.

"That is an order Colton." Yeah I a calling every single member by their full name and they are hating it because they know I am serious.

"Yes, Alpha." They agreed and bowed their heads in submission. With that said We all went off to class.

The only time I actually have to worry about everyone is classes. I have Blaze for all of my classes. Shit I have Xander in all my classes.

"You know we still have twenty minutes until class starts. What do you want to do?" Seth asked.

"I don't know. I have every single member in the pack in one of my classes and I just remembered I have Xander in all my classes." I sat down at a table outside the courtyard.

"Well, instead being extremely pissed at him, why not make him suffer? Don't act mean or anything cruel and evil. Instead act like nothing happened that you "forgave" him for what he did. He knows you well enough by now that you not that very forgiving." Xavier told me.

I looked at him shocked at what he said. Once it started sinking into my head it actually wasn't a bad idea. Who knew Xavier had an evil mind.

"That's actually a good idea." Seb agreed.

"Well better put that plan into action soon. Matthews is coming up here in a bit." Seth pointed out. I looked up to see Xander and a few of his pack members with him. Once they were close enough to us, I heard the guys growl and their eye colors where shifting on and off.

I rolled my eyes. Those idiots would try to make it look like they don't belong here. I growled at them so they can stop and they did.

"Can I help you Xander?" I looked at him like his presence didn't bother me.

"Can we talk? In private." He stared at my pack. He was practically glaring at Seb. What the hell?

"Apparently everybody knows that I was with you the whole time yesterday and he's pissed that I didn't report in about your whereabouts." Seb told me.

"Fine. Let's go before you practically kill my best friend." I told him getting up and walking away from them. We walked away from hearing distance but also far enough that they don't see us but we see them.

I turned around and faced him. I was thinking he was going to kiss me and I would have slapped him for it, but what he did do surprised the hell out of me.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked me straight out. No explanation. He went straight to the point. I just stared at him shocked. What the hell am I supposed to say to that? Hell....

"Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! He asked me out!!!!! What the fuck should I tell him?" I practically yelled through the link.

"WHAT?!?! He's insane right? Yeah he is insane. He's completely lost his fucking mind!" Seb was panicking. He doesn't handle well with these type of situations.

"Tell him you'll think about it. Seb here is practically having a mini heart attack." Xavier said calmly.

"Um.... I'll think about it.' I told him still not sure on how I should handle what he just said.