part 15

part 15

Danny

I have been in Seattle for four days and I already pissed off some Alpha males. Great first impression, Danny.

On my first day here, I forced an Alpha into submission by accident since he told me I was going to get myself hurt battling him. Second day, I kicked two Alphas in their crown jewels for trying to overpower me. Third day, well... I punched a guy who was the Alpha's son to the Pack in Portland, Washington. Now it's my fourth day and well nothing bad has happened yet.

I was currently walking in the lobby of the cabin resort in Seattle. I must say, these Alphas picked a location very well in Seattle. The place is covered in trees and forest so we can run and do all kinds of wolf stuff.

"Greyson!" I heard somebody yell. Please don't let it be some punk ass Alpha. I already have a bad reputation now since most of these Alphas are no older than twenty two. I turned to see it was some guy, that looked oddly familiar.

"Do I know you?" Yeah, I am so nice. The guy laughed at me and that's when I figured out who this was.

"I should have known Alpha Clark will sent your ass here Michael." I said laughing at my own stupidity. Michael Clark is the eldest son of Alpha Clark of the Blue Crystal Pack. I kind of had a thing with him once so it's kind of awkward seeing him here.

"Yeah. Knowing my dad he would send me here to learn what it's like to be an Alpha. I heard you already have some type of rep here already." Michael chuckled. One reason why I kind of don't like him is that he is one sarcastic bastard.

"That is slightly true but blame the Alphas that think they are better than me since I'm a female. I think my dad is going to tell me something for hitting that Alpha from Portland." I said slightly pissed now.

"Well Tyler should have seen that coming. I told him not to mess with you but apparently he didn't listen. Nice punch by the way." He said smiling at me. I smiled easily back.

"True but I could show off more later on with that training there doing in the gym they have here. I heard all the Alphas are going to have random sparing partners." I said kind of excited. What? I can kick some of these Alphas asses now.

"Yeah. So while we're waiting for that, want to have lunch with me?" Michael asked me with a hopeful smile on his face. Eh what the hell. It's only lunch.

"Sure but you're paying since you offer." I pointed out. He just laughed and lead the way to the restaurant.

Makes me wonder how my pack is doing?"

*

Be

"COLE! PUT THAT DOWN NOW!" I yelled at my brother. Really what is up with him stealing my laptop all the time!

"Come on Be! Let me use it for once! I can't use Danny's since she took it and the one in her office is locked up!" Cole yelled back at me. Ugh! i am so annoyed.

"Cole. Put my laptop down or I swear you will be missing in the next 24 hours and won't ever be found." I threatened. I pinched the bridge of my nose sine I was so annoyed now. Cole groaned and placed my laptop back on my desk.

He left mumbling a bunch of stuff. Baby.

I really want Danny back home! Someone is going to end up dead or missing if they kept annoying me!

*

Xander

"Dude. Get that chick out of your room now before mom finds out you slept with another one this week." Justin came up to me. Yeah I have been sleeping around these past few days. I blame this all on Danny.