part 16

part 16

Danny

"Danielle! Stop this now!" I heard someone yelled. Fuck really. Why won't anyone let me go after these rogues.

I turned around and I felt my eyes shifting back and forth from my color to my wolf's color. I saw Michael flinch from me but didn't make direct eye contact. Xander was still on the floor in submission.

"That's just it Michael. I won't stop until I kill those rogues. Now you either let me leave or I will hurt you." I growled out.

"I'm not stopping you, Danielle. I'm coming with you. Those rogues did too much damage in there and you need the help." He told me sternly now meeting me in the eyes. He didn't flinch or fall into submission which I say is a good sign that he is telling the truth.

I nodded my head and ran to my car. Well, I removed my heels so I can run faster. I saw Be already changed into some running clothes and she passed me some without speaking a word. I changed quickly and placed the rest of my clothes in the bag.

I looked towards my pack and saw that they were all ready. I nodded my head towards Alex and he nodded back. I sniffed the air trying to find the scent of the rogues.

"Southwest. Going near the lake up by.... Silver Stone? No....Close to Blood Moon territory going to ours." I ordered. Everyone nodded and ran towards the woods to shift. I ran ahead and shifted quickly probably ripping all the clothes I was wearing.

'Alex, Cole, Be and Michael stay with me. The others split up into groups. Who ever is left follow me.' I ordered.  They all agreed and split up.

'I want those rogues found immediately. Kill all of them when you find them.' I ordered.

'Yes Alpha!' They answered and pushed themselves harder.

I want those rogues to suffer as much as Alpha Carson and Be did when they were attacked.

*

Xander

"Where did she go!?" Alpha Black questioned me again. He's been yelling at me ever since he found out Danny ran off to hunt the rogues.

"I told you already. She went after the rogues. She forced me into submission and not to follow her. Can we just go after her already if it's that important for you to find her?" I questioned. If he's so desperate to find her then lets go find her.

"Patience, Xander. She's one of the most powerful Alpha in four centuries. She may hide her scent and of her pack just so we won't find her. She also has Alpha Clark's son with them. She is a smart girl with very dangerous motives that would get each and every one of us hurt. Maybe even killed." He answered me.

Fuck. If she's that powerful to kill one of us then who knows how she would react to me.

"Then what should we do? We can't just wait until they come back." I said slightly pissed off now.

"We are going to try and follow and help Alpha Greyson kills those rogues. She may be the best rogue hunter in country but her and her pack can't kill all them alone." Alpha Black answered. He started calling all the Alphas that were still here.

He ordered everyone to take the strongest six members in their pack and to follow the scent of the rogues or of Moonstone. Anyone who finds them to call out to everyone.

"Everyone go and find them. We don't want to risk losing another Alpha." Alpha Black told everyone. They all agreed and broke off. i went to go find all of my pack waiting on what to do.