part 17

Part 17

Danny

'You are going to need to wake up soon Danielle. You have responsibilities that your brother can not complete for you.' Katerina spoke to me.

'Katerina. You know I am not ready to wake up yet. I still need to heal my body completely and mentally I am not ready to go back. End of discussion.' I said and my wolf went away.

I am not ready to face everybody after what happened. I don't think I will want to be Alpha after has been done to me.

*

Be

"Alex! You have to take a break now. You have been stuck in this office for weeks now. You can't just be stuck in here." I yelled. Its been a few weeks and Danny still has woken up.

" Be. I need to finish this up before she wakes up." Alex said going back to the paper work that Danny was doing before.

"Ugh you left more no choice big bro. You may be older then me but you do know I have one mean grasp in wolf form." I said to him and Alex looked back at me in confusion. Then he looked at me utterly shocked since my eyes started changing color.

I shifted into my dark gray wolf and grabbed Alex by his shoulder.

"BEATRICE! Put me down now!" He ordered but my wolf wouldn't follow since its used following Danny's orders. I dragged him out of her office and into the living room where Stark, Seth, Chase and Jake were there.

I released him and blocked the staircase so he won't go up there.

"Beatrice! What the hell?!" Alex yelled at me but I growled at him. He stepped back knowing I will jump him if he took one more step closer.

Hey, I may be one soft, girly girl but when you have a sister that is used to attacking tough and strong, you learn a few things.

"Uh, nice entrance Be." Chase said trying hard not to laugh. I nodded my head knowing I heard him.

Well one thing for sure I didn't think this through when I decided to shift like that. Yeah, I'm smart.

'Ugh...will one of you guys want to do me a favor and get me my sweats?'  I asked through the link.

Seth booked it upstairs before all the others got a chance to go. Luckily he went since I know he won't be a perv about it. The others groaned when they saw he went up the stairs already going to get my stuff.

'To hell I am letting you guys go get my stuff. I know you guys would have looked through my stuff especially you two.' I spoke through the link looking at Stark and Chase specifically.

They just flipped me off and sat back down. After that, Seth came down with my clothes. I gave a nod thanking him but turned to look at Alex.

"Go and change. I won't go upstairs." He said not looking at me. I turned to Seth to make sure he watches Alex.

'I'll watch him.' He spoke through the link. I nodded and ran to the bathroom to change.

Well I am going to get an earful out Alex in a few.

*

Xander

Its been weeks since the accident and its been hell. Yeah everyone is going to school and everything but Moonstone keeps telling everyone that Danny went to do a family thing and won't be back for awhile.

Bullshit. if they knew the truth, most people would have gone to see her but that would only cause problems for Moonstone.

I just wish she would wake up already so i can apologize for what I did.