part 4

Part 4

Danny

I officially hate my sister today. I don't know how I let this happened but it happened. I am trying out for the dance team of Wolf Valley High. I don't know how or do i want to know how my sister was able to have my dance stuff in the car. I have feeling she found out during school and went home to get the stuff.

Damn my sister for getting my purple sport shorts and purple tank top! I only use this when I am dancing at home! Now i have to walk out on the field like this. I will have revenge! Insert evil laugh!. I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on over the tank top.

I walked out to see some guys from the football team and some girls either trying out for cheer or dance. Well here goes nothing. I walked out and heard a couple of wolf whistles from the team. Those better not be coming from the pack or they will pay.

I turned to see and it was Seth, Jake, Jason and Luke with a few other guys doing the whistles. They did it again which just ticked me off. I completely changed my direction from where I was going to where they were standing.

"Hey Danny!" Jake spoke when I reached them.

"Hi. Care to explain what you were thinking when whistling at me?"

His face fell and he ran. I just turned my head back and forth.

"Lesson number three guys. Never run away from me." I told the others and ran after Jake. I easily caught up to him and tripped him. He fell face first and I sat on top of him.

"Aw, come one, Danny! You are embarrassing me in front of the whole team! Can you please get off of me?"

"Sorry, my dear friend but I'm quite comfortably here." I said oh so sweetly. I heard a couple of laughs from behind and I turned to see all of the football team staring at Jake and I.

'Guys! Help me!' Jake asked through the mind link.

'Sorry but no can do. I told you it was a bad idea to whistle at Danny but did you listen?' Luke said to him.

Then I was pulled off of him by Alex! I turned to see Jake hiding from my site! Baby.

"Sorry Danny but don't you think you tortured him enough?"

"No, but that can wait for later. Right now I have some where to be. I'll see you guys later."

"Later, Danny!" The pack yelled out together. I walked away and braced myself for something I might regret doing in public.

*

Xander

I came out from the lockers to see that my mate was sitting on top of one of her pack members.

'What the hell just happened?'

'A few guys from the team and from her pack decided to whistle at Danny. She walked over to them and said some things. Jake ran from her and she caught up and tripped him. She sat on top of him and he's squirming to get out. It's pretty funny. Come and see.'  Jack told me.

I walked over to see the whole team laughing at the scene. I got admit this is pretty funny. Then Alex came and picked her off of him and he hide behind the team so she can't find him. Wimp.

"Sorry Danny but don't you think you tortured him enough?"

"No, but that can wait for later. Right now I have some where to be. I'll see you guys later."

"Later Danny!" The guys from her pack said. I watched her walk over to where the other girls trying out for the dance team were at. The dance team here is pretty good. They are way better than the cheerleaders and most people come to see them instead.