part 9

Part 9

Danny

I was getting ready for this meeting and thinking on we should get there. Hm, take the cars or go wolf? Very hard to decide. Eh who am I kidding. We are going wolf. Bad thing is that I am going to have to bring clothes to change into.

"So how are we going to Blood Moon territory?" Chris asked when we were about to leave.

"Wolf of course so bring extra clothes or something to carry your stuff." I yelled. I grabbed my bag full of the clothes I was going to wear to the meeting. I am currently in sweats so I can just shift without out worrying losing my clothes.

Everybody mumbled in agreement and we left the house. I quickly shifted into my white wolf. Everyone followed my lead and shifted. We look like a mixed of browns and grays with me being th only white wolf.

I barked to get everybody's attention when they got comfortable.

'Grab your stuff and let's move.' I ordered in my Alpha voice. They all nodded in agreement. I started to run with Alex flanking my right and Be on my left. We looked scary as hell with the whole 'V' formation going on.

I wonder how Xander knows we're here?

*

Xander

I have spent the last few hours thinking about this meeting. I wonder how Danny and her pack are getting here? They'll probably coming in wolf form since it's faster than driving plus she doesn't know how to get here without getting lost.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when there was a knock on my door. I called the person to come in and Jack pops in.

"Dude, Moonstone is almost here. One of the guys on patrol allowed them in and they'll be here in two minutes."

"Okay. Let's go do the meet and greet then." I followed him out of my room and out to where everybody else is at. People started talking about the whole meeting between Moonstone and what their purpose was to come her.

I was in the front of my group when I heard the sound of paws approaching. I stood there waiting for them to come out. I heard a couple of growls coming from my pack and I had to shut them up with my Alpha voice when they came out of hiding.

Oh shit! It was the same wolf I saw when I went running after the party. Shit! That wolf is Danny!

'I told you they were the same person.' My wolf spoke to me like a 5 year old.

'Dude! Say something. You are staring at the Alpha like a retard.' Jack yelled through the link.

I mentally shook my head and cleared my throat to catch their attention. All heads turned to me.

"Welcome. I see you came in wolf form so there is a back shed for you guys to change. Zane can show you the way." I said in a emotionless voice. Danny nodded her head and Zane showed them the way.

"Zane after that meet us in conference house." I spoke quickly.

"Yes, Alpha." He spoke and allowed them to follow him.

The rest of my pack followed me to the conference house so we can get this meeting started. We've waited a few minutes when Zane and the others came in. Since when did Moonstone get bigger? Huh maybe Danny didn't trust her friends alone her house and brought them along.

I saw the guy she was kissing at the party growl at me and Danny turned and gave him a look that probably meant to shut him up.Good girl but that didn't stop the guy from shooting daggers at me.