Part 1

Part 1

(AN- Anyone spoiling the story at any part will have their comment deleted. Spoiling the story for other's isn't cool, and it's kinda upsetting to have to address this in the first place since it's started to appear in this book as of late. Reading the story and finding out the reveals yourself provides a much more enjoyable experience. So please don't ruin the story or the fun of reading for yourself and others by spoiling. Enjoy the read every one.)

(AN- THIS IS AN ENDING PATH! MEANING THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE 20-PART BASIC STORY OF MEMENTO MORI BEFORE THIS ONE... PLEASE READ THE FIRST PART BEFORE THIS ONE! IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED! THANK YOU!)

It was a hard choice to come to, but you knew you'd have to make one in the end. And thus, with no second thoughts coming to mind... you decided it was time to make your decision known to the males who had been waiting for you to speak.

"Todoroki." You stated, turning towards the male with a soft smile. "Could you meet Midoriya back at Aqua Pura and track down the other people you saw in your dream?"

The Highar prince nodded slowly, glancing over towards Bakugou who seemed to have already realized this meant he was going to be staying here with you while the other male retreated to the city you three had departed from that morning.

"Of course." Todoroki spoke, glancing back at you. "I'll see you both in another couple of days then... if all goes well."

You hummed in response, deciding to see the Highar royal off and make sure he wasn't in need of anything, as you had plenty of money to spare if he did...

Bakugou followed out after you two, seeming to keep a quiet distance. His mind filled with other thoughts at the moment as he exited the small cavern and then down the hill again towards the beach.

Soon enough, he and the Goddess were pushing the small boat off into the water, as Todoroki attempted to get the oars in place as he set off towards the direction of land. And then... he was nothing more than a blip on the horizon. A speck of red and white on the flowing sea of blue.

"So what now?" You turned to your single companion.

He tossed his head back to the woods and started making his way towards them. His silence leaving you wondering what exactly he was planning and why he was being so silent in the first place. But once more, you decided to not try and poke into whatever mood he was in... lord knows you were not in the mood to be yelled at currently.

Soon enough you were guiding behind Bakugou as he made his way through shrubbery and jungle vines. Your footsteps light behind his trudging ones. You sighed as he finally stopped, hoping he'd inform you finally of what he was doing or planning.

A small clearing was seen to your eyes, making your hues of (eye color) blink. Next, to you, Bakugou was quick to take out his cutlass and start to hack at one of the trees near you. Immediately you froze upon seeing him do so, a sinking feeling in your gut making you watch in horror.

"Hey! Stop that!" Your voice cried out as you grabbed his arm before he could swing it at the poor tree again.

He paused, looking down at you with a glare. But like before, you seemed to hold firm in your annoyances with him. The ash blonde grumbled and lowered his arm before motioning back towards the tree and then lowering his gaze into more anger then annoyances now.

"What's the big fucking idea?"

You huffed out in your own frustrations, pointing towards the tree that had become slimmed now. Your hand motioning towards it and making the male follow your motion to the tree once more.