Chapter nine

Jungkook pov

"So now I might be joining a mafia." I said to kind of no one. Taehyung was in the room, but he doesn't really count cause he can't weigh in his opinions, or hell no one knows if he can really hear us.

Dragging my hand down my face with a low groan emitting from my lips. This all sounded so fucking crazy. Me, joining a mafia, what the actual hell. It sounded so weird as I explained to the coma induced Taehyung on my left what had happened near a week ago. Yoongi was gowning impatient waiting on my response. They really wanted me apparently, "you're a great asset to us, practically exactly what we need," he would say over and over again everyday.

To say I haven't considered it would be wrong. I have thought long and hard about it, how the money would most definitely support me and my sister. I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to pay for school field trips for her, I can get her new clothes with out having to dig though dumpsters behind malls. I would love to be able to support us. Maybe even by a house and leave my POS (piece of shit) mother.

On the other hand though, I could get arrested. Fuck up my life more than it already is. Then my sister will be all alone with my mother. Probably will die from some disease or malnutrition that my mother will cause to her. I can't let that happen to my sweet sister, who could go places if only I could give her the boost.

"I sound crazy, don't I?" Laughing lightly looking over at the male laying in the bed all the machines around him. Most of his injuries have healed though, the blacks and blues of his face gone and now returned into beautiful golden tan skin.

Just as I turned my body away so I was once again hunched over, elbows pressing into my knees as I looked at the floor, a deep laugh graced the room. I smiled at he beauty of it, the honey like deepness making me think his voice was just the same. I just wish I could know, not have the sit here and ponder.

"Oh hell! Did I mention the fact that my best friend is already in the mafia?"

———

Taehyung pov

I sat within a large field. daffodils and spring flowers dancing on my skin as I listened to the strange voice tell me stories. Most days sent me into tears as It told me about their life. How the mother was so horrible to them. That It's sweet sister could do so well if only It could offer the opportunities for her. About the drug and physical abuse.

           Though today's story was off the wall. I couldn't help, but giggle a little at the absurdity of it. A mafia? It was crazy.

            "Yeah sounds a little crazy!" I yelled out into the air, hoping the voice would hear me.

Waiting a minute with no response I sighed. No matter how loud I yelled I was never heard. Looking down at the flowers I slowly rubbed their beautiful petals in between my thumb and forefinger.

A longing drifting though my body to return back to my old realm. Slowly I began to sob the tears pouring down my cheeks. The world around me began to swirl though.

The hazy white fog turning into black. Snapping my head around in all directions, I watched as the black continued in closing in on me. Hysterical I began to scream, fear over taking my body. I was frozen still, I couldn't move, stuck in my sitting position. The black continuing inward at a fast rate and it wasn't stopping. Then when all had turned black a bright white flash happened.

After the flash all was dark again. Though there was not the deafening silence of where I have been for the past, who knows how long it was, instead the sounds of beeping monitors could be heard. Fluttering my eyes open I realized the only reason it was dark was because my eyes were closed. I looked about the room frantically, monitors were connected to me by many different wires. I laid on a hospital bed, but with no reconciliation on how I got here.

Just as I was about to yell a nurse entered the room. A shrill escaped her mouth and she dropped her clipboard before running out of the room calling for someone named 'Nurse Wang'. Seconds later the original nurse who dropped the clipboard returned with another lady.

The older of the two rush forward to me. She paged for more doctors over a walker talkie before giving me a warm smile.

"Hello there sweetie, do you know who you are?" She asked softly, stroking her fingers through my hair in a calming measure.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Where am I?" I question, eyes flicking back and forth between the two nurses who started at me with so much joy.

"You're in the hospital, you've been in a coma for almost a month. Do you remember what happened?" She asked while taking my pulse. I simply shook my head, what cause me to fall into a coma?

As if hearing my thoughts the nurse responded, "You were in a car accident, your vehicle was partially crushed under a semi truck."

Slowly nodding my head as a sign that I heard her. A car accident? Semi truck crushing my car? I couldn't comprehend anything. It just didn't make sense. I felt like I fell asleep and loss all my memories from the day before.

"Okay Taehyung have a rest. You have a big day tomorrow. We're going to start physical therapy so we can build those muscles back up. For now just get some rest." The older nurse, Nurse Wang, said before walking out with the younger hot on her trail.

I don't want to sleep, I've been 'asleep' for a month apparently. I want to know what happened!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He's finally awake!!!

Just so you know Taehyung won't remember anything of the dream world he was in during the coma. Though he'll remember Jungkook's voice, he just wont know how he knows it.

Love you guys!!