"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A loud scream surrounds the whole kingdom and then powerful light magic followed. All eyes shut, all hail! The royalty of Litheria was born!

As the powerful light magic was gone, the queen laid her back and start capturing her breath. She's tired.

The Nuchanters was about to take care of the cute princess when "A-ah--- Ah! Ah! Ah!"

They turned their gaze to the queen and eyes widened, "Another royal is coming! Quick!"

And then, light magic and a loud scream appeared again. The Litherians widened their eyes and their jaws dropped. "A twin? A God's gift!"

And then after that, some spirits came to peek at the babies and give their blessings, including Hiradi.

They were like in 'awe'. Hiradi went first and all the Enchanters hail. He went to the queen and held her hand and in just a snap, her energies were back. She widened her eyes when she recognized the handsome looking man, 'It was indeed Hiradi.'

He turned around where the twin is, he giggled as they are crying. Then he fixed his eyes into the princess. He snaps his fingers and the baby flew in the air. Powerful purple magic surrounds her, and they knew what it was.

He gave his dust to them before he left. The other spirits came one by one.

"They will make our world stays in balance."

***

In the other Kingdom, The Dark Kingdom. They heard the scream and the light magic, they saw it. The Darkians wonder what it was. They knew it is a symbol of the new birth.

The King widened his eyes and teleported himself to the Litheria Kingdom, but things don't seem to be right. He tried and tried. He can't surpass the territory of his kingdom. It's like there is a wall that keeping him away. He can't go to his family. He performed different cast of spells but still can't. "Cazzo!"

"You can't leave this place, King."

He looked to his back and there he saw his trusty, "Brithchelle."

"What the heck is happening?" He asked in annoyance. He wants to see his child. He wants to see them.

She was about to talk when a new light occurs. And then a few minutes a powerful purple light. The Darkians were in shock.

"Y-y-you?!" She said stuttering.

"I can explain. Calm down."

"You're with the queen of light?! Oh, come on, Kristoffe! We didn't let you leave this place because we thought you and her are just in some kind of shitty relationship! But, you! You know the rules between the Dark and Light! You created a monster! That Purple magic will drive us out of control!" She is trembling because of rage.

"It is not! My child is not a monster! Watch your mouth, Brithchelle. It is a freakin' gift, not a f*cking curse! There is nothing wrong about being in love and happy!" He answered.

"Yes, there is nothing wrong with being happy and in love! But what is wrong is you made a family with that queen! You are the King! You must act like one! You knew what is right and wrong! You're irresponsible! Take out that crown!"

"Don't make me angry. Take out this wall and let me freakin' see my family."

"Oh? You can't. The Darkians are with me, you broke our trust and we are not letting you any more to lead us! Your magic is powerful but we are more powerful than you!"

And just in a cue, the Darkians started to appear one by one. No emotions.

Brithchelle summons a thing, a necklace. "Let me welcome you to your new home."

He widened his eyes and desperately shake his head, "N-no, Please. No. Do whatever you want but please, let me see my family." He begged almost down to his knee.

"I can't kill you but I can make you disappear." She said and throw the necklace up. It releases a dark powerful magic, "Hail me, I summon you. Take that king and lock him inside your thing. Don't let him leave and stay with him!" She said and just like what she said.

The King is now gone.

"I'm the Queen of this place. Hail me. Follow me. Let's attack and seek some war. Law is a law. Darkians, Attack!"

Black Note:

"Ang buhay natin ay sadyang mahirap,
Kailangan lamang ng pagtitiyaga at pagsusumikap."

𝙵𝙱: Rjhearl
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖: rjhearl