15 - Getting Jungkook back

No one POV

The all started to follow the plan, while Y/N and Taehyung are going to get Jungkook back the rest are making distractions.

Tae and Y/N ran through the castle to the throne room where they knew Jungkook will be because the king would want to keep him close.

Taehyung busted through the throne rooms heavy doors only to see a bloody and broken Jungkook lying at the kings feet, who sat on his throne thinking about how high and mighty he is.

Taehyung: "LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD!!!"

King: "and whyy should I do that? I am having fun playing with him"

Taehyung: "you sick son of a bitch" tae said in a low voice

The king picked up jungkook by his hair and made him face the others

King: "look jungkook there here to save you....you lead them to their death"

Y/N: "just put him down! He has done nothing to you!!"

King: "done nothing....DONE NOTHING! HE IS THE REASON WHY I DONT HAVE YOUR BOD-"

Taehyung runs to the king and grabs his throat tight throwing the king against the floor roughly "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK OF HER LIKE THAT YOU FUCKER!" Taehyung then gets ontop the the kings and punches him repeatedly.

While this is going on Y/N stands frozen with jin and jimin by her side, Yoongi and Hoseok go over to get jungkook and namjoon goes to Taehyungie trying to pull him off the king.

The kings pushes taehyung off himself and gets up with a bloody lip starring at Taehyung with dark red eyes. The king then pushes Namjoon to the back of the throne room making him hit the wall hard, the kings then looks back at Taehyung "you wanna fight for him? Then let's fight" at that word he pounces onto Taehyung and starts to punch him. Both of their eyes now blood red they are at the fullest power.

They were punched
They were thrown
And they were bitten
But neither on them could get each other down

That is until Taehyung looks over at Y/N and sees the terror in her eyes. He then look back at the king with an evil smirk and runs toward him at fall speed tackling the king to the floor.

Taehyung manages to pin him to the floor and looks down upon him "they say if you drink the blood of the king then you yourself will be the king and you're powers rain above the rest, lets see if that's true" taehyung opens his mouth to let the king see the pointy, sharp fangs growing inside Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung then leans down and bites the kings neck hard and starts to drink his blood as the king screams out in pain feeling his power and life getting drained from him.

However, before the king dies Taehyung pulls away and looks over at the half conscious Jungkook. Yoongi and Hoseok knows what Taehyung is planning and carefully brings Jungkook over to them. "Jungkook, you're the next in line. Drink from your father." Taehyung said as he looks at the weak Jungkook.

Jungkook then let's his fangs grow as he stabs them into his fathers neck, again, letting everyone hear the painful cries of the now fallen king.

__________________________

Your dead writer is back, even after I didn't write for like 10 years people kept adding it and voting I was quite surprised.

I've been really busy due to being in my final year of school that I wasn't able to write anything. So I hope I can write something even if it's just a bit. This story is short and rushed but I don't want to leave people with nothing so here it is. I'm going to be going through the chapters and editing them since my writing was horrible back when I first started this book. So yeah...ummmmm

I have nothing else to say except for thank you for reading my book and I hope it will be done soon. I purple you all and goodbye~