4

Lance P.O.V

So. There is a problem. A big, walking, not easy to solve kind of problem. That problem is Keith. 

That guy is unbelievable. He is like...like a... LIKE A SONG THAT IS STUCK IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD AND YOU CAN'T GET RID OF IT

I have just woken up from my , oh so lovely, dream. Now let's guess what was the dream about??? KEITH! And that is just horrible! He has the same schedule as I do, I will be forced to look at him every day from now on! So does he really need to trouble my sleep too?! His terrible mullet! His scrawny figure! His skinny legs! His pale almost white skin! His eyes...

Uh. 

As I was saying. There is a problem...

3 person P.O.V

Lance forcefully shot out of bed. He was pissed. But at the same time he was not. 

Suddenly he felt something forming in his gut. Like a ball of energy settled in his stomach, warming him up from the inside. It wasn't exactly pleasant. Could be compered to the feeling you get while doing a loop on a rollercoaster.

But, unfortunately he had school to attend to and he was running a little late, he just now noticed. He wasn't living far but he was the slow walker. You know, the type of person who is walking like a turtle, admiring the view and you want to kill their ass because you are goddamn late and want to overtake them, but people coming from the opposite will not allow that? Yep, that is definitely Lance. So the walk to school that would take around 7 minutes for the majority of the population would take him about 20 minutes. To add to that there was no way Lance would skip his morning skin routine or breakfast, so he decided to speed his tempo a little, completely ignoring the warmth in his stomack.

He was surprised when his mamà's cooking didn't taste as good as it used to.

Time skip

He barely made it. Barely. But God was he thankful. If there was something more scary than Zarkon that would definitely be Allura. Don't get me wrong. Allura is a lovely teacher, almost never giving homework, laughing with her students and telling stories instead of teaching are only a few of her perks. 

Unless you are late.

May God have mercy on your poor soul because she certainly won't.

(A/N Just so we are clear. Sorry if my references to God offence someone. I know it may be important for a lot of people, but I myself am an Atheist so it doesn't really affect me. However! If someone is uncomfortable please write it down in the comments I will try my best to come up with something different.)

So yeah. Lance wanted to live for a little longer. He sprinted to his seat, only sparing a second to glance at Keith, who had been eyeing Lance ever since he stepped into the room.

Lance felt the ball in his stomack widen.

The lesson was boring. No big news here. What also wasn't a surprise was the activity Lance dedicated himself to. Sleeping. 

I mean Future Perfect Continuous couldn't be that important, right? Who need tenses anyway?

Fortunately or maybe unfortunately time passes quicker when you are asleep. The bell woke Lance up from his deep slumber. 

Keith walked up to him.

"Hey Lance. You look horrible." Keith greeted him.

"Hey! That was mean! What do you mean I look horrible? I ate my breakfast and did my morning routine!"

"Morning routine?" Keith asked confused "Whatever. I mean you have been sleeping on a school desk. Your cheek is all red and a little puffy, so is your nose and forhead. Plus you were drooling. You left your fluids on your desk and when you woke up you mashed your face and neck into them. Your collar is wet. That was disgusting, by the way."