thirty-four 🛇

[Chapters marked with 🛇 contain explicit content. I cannot personally condone anyone under the age of 18 to proceed with such chapters. You have been warned.]

-

"Kakashi," Hanae whimpered. The words were carried on a labored breath, one heavy with wanton invitation.

An invitation Kakashi had no choice but to accept. The mask concealing his features was stripped away quickly, action contradicting the languid motion of his lips against her heated skin. Every touch rippled through her skin ; hot breathes on her neck, wet trails marking her shoulders, calloused fingers exploring lower and lower. He leaned into her, wanting to feel more, wanting to feel everything he could. His arousal pressed hard into her backside pulled a shuddering gasp from the prostrate woman.

She writhed beneath him and pushed back. Propping herself on her elbows, Hanae turned her head to him. Her mouth was a pout and her brown eyes were heavy. He mirrored her expression before leaning in. It was a slow kiss, as passionate as she herself, growing in eagerness the further he let his hand delve into the unexplored. The redhead flinched as his fingers brushed the swell of her breast. Kakashi pulled her lower lip between his teeth and gave it a gentle bite. It's okay, the action spoke, let me take care of you.

Strong hands coaxed her onto her back. He laid her down gently, eye never straying from her flushed features as he positioned himself and captured her lips once more. Murmurs and mewls escaped her mouth as their tongues danced - she tasted bittersweet, intoxicating like a fresh rosé, notes of innocence and coquetry dancing over his taste buds. Every sound pushed him further into his haze, the hands carding through his limp silver locks sent shocks through his spine. Hanae was a lush and he needed more.

Kakashi pulled away for only a moment. He lifted his shirt over his head, the material making his mask gripping his face as made its ascent. It made Hanae giggle - a breathy sound that caused him to smirk. Even gripped in the throes of desire she was the same playful woman he had fallen in love with.

The scars littering his torso and arms caught her eyes. She reached to them, tracing them with tender fingers, admiring every stray mark healed into his body. Her fingers strayed further into the grooves of his muscles, and then into the thin wispy trail of silver hair that disappeared into the waistline his pants.

"Enjoying yourself?" Much like his smirk the question was devilish, as was the hand cupping her cheek. His thumb brushed over her bruised lips as he moved back over her. Hanae craned her neck as he nuzzled her other cheek, pecks trailing over her jawline and down into her throat. He nipped the tender skin, ghosting a sharp canine over the quickening throb of her artery thundering just below, "you naughty girl?" Kakashi ran his hand down her neck, pressing his thumb hard into her Adam's apple.

Hanae whimpered at the pressure, drawing in a strangled gasp. Her eyes rolled at the loss of breath. She clenched her legs around his thigh resting between them, hips bucking against the tight muscles pressed against her. How he had discovered her unspoken kink was a mystery but she had absolutely no problem with it, especially if he was going to keep up the dirty talk. "Yes," she pleaded, rolling her hips again to tease the hardness pressed into her thigh.

The jounin's smirk grew at her submission. God, she was going to be the death of him. The rough hand drifted downward as he continued worrying her neck with kisses, licks, and bites. She whined at the loss of delicious force against her windpipe. The sound was cut off as Kakashi's fingers caught her nipple. "Hahh," the woman moaned lowly as he caressed the hard bud with the webbings of his fingers. Her breast fit perfectly into his hand, something he was unlikely to ever forget. He palmed the swell of her chest, rolling her nipple with the flat of his hand.