Chapter 18: Friends or Foes? (The Royals fight against Black Claw while some protagonists go in the Old World)

Chapter 19: Welcome to the old world (The protagonists get ready to go to the Old World)

Chapter 20: Behold the kingdom of Leah (The alliance between Arbolon with Leah and the imprisonment of Allanon by general Riga)

Chapter 21: Fortress of Warlock Lord (Our protagonists get ready to invade the fortress of Warlock World that is under the control of by the Crimson)

Chapter 22: Traitors among us (Crimson has spies in Leah that they are discovered and slain, but one of them detested the Wild Hunt and Lara gene and caused problems in the past)

Chapter 23: The River (Each character has a job to accomplish and prepares to catch Bandon)

Chapter 24: Is a trap (With Bandon caught, some of the protagonists attempt getting rid of Riga, but their plan is unsuccessful, and Crimson assault Leah)

Chapter 25: The fall and rise (The protagonists that are in Leah split up and makes a plan to rescue the imprisoned there, but in other parts of the planet, Warlock World returns)

Chapter 26: Free us! (Warlock Lord corrupts Kilgharah; the protagonists from Leah are rescued, while Riga passes away by the hand of Warlock Lord)

Chapter 27: Civilized Jungle (The protagonists discover what occur and regroup to Wilderun where they are attacked by Warlock Lord, Kilgharah, and Mord 'Wraiths)

Chapter 28: Silver River (Lyria is captured, Liam with Eretria are brainwashed by Warlock Lord and all rush back to the kingdom of Leah. Liam turns into an alpha)

Chapter 29: An unlucky alliance (Will sacrifices to cure Heaven's Well, encounters with Allanon in the Forbidding and with the aid of Bandon and Fisher King flee from the Forbidding)

Chapter 30: The Reunion (The heroes return from the Old World ready to face the Royals and Black Claw)

Chapter 31: Mykonos (The pack with aid of Liam where is a key and the Royals starting an assault to arrive at it)

Chapter 32: Cross of God (The protagonists discover other keys that aid them to develop a chart that will guide to the hidden Grimm treasure)

Chapter 33: Alliance of Evil (Princes of Hell initiate an assault, Keeper, and Maya urge the protagonists, while the Grimms contacted their family while they go discovering the treasure)

Chapter 34: Good versus Evil (Our protagonists, Black Claw, Hadrian's Wall, Royals, Resistance, Wild Hunt, folk from Old World make peace and fight against the demons)

Chapter 35: Old Wounds (The Grimms arrive in Wolfach, where the chart guides them, and there are greeting by Azazel who desired the Grimm treasure as them)

Chapter 36: Grimm's treasure

Chapter 37: Walking Dead (The Royals with the aid of a Wesen get rid of Kelly and Theodas)

Chapter 38: Day of Independence (Black Claw gets the vote and capture Scott)

Chapter 39: The last stand (The pack fights against Black Claw)

Chapter 40: Undead hospital (Companions of Kelly and Theodas come to saves them with the aid of the Resistance)

Chapter 41: Under Siege (The Royal House is under attack)

Chapter 42: Signs and secrets (Some members of Scott's pack have problems related to the stick and act weird)

Chapter 43: Revelations (An old friend of Lydia aids the pack to combat the troubles that appear previous)

Chapter 44: To be or not to be (Also, the companion of Lydia has a plan to reset the vote, to permit of Hadrian's Wall to get rid of Black Claw)

Chapter 45: Jackie returns (Jack the Reaper posses Theodas and makes trouble in the town)

Chapter 46: Criminal Minds (Liam and Theo entered in the head of Theodas to get rid of Jack)

Chapter 47: Deceptive apparitions (Parrish gives a case to Liam and Theo to answer it)

Chapter 48: Signs and premonitions (Theo experiences secondary effects of the stick and the pack discovers that is the message of these signs that are on the cloth that covered the stick)

Chapter 49: Questions and answers (A mysterious figure makes his apparitions and the pack tries to discover who it is)

Chapter 50: Hand of destiny (The mysterious figure believed to be an old enemy and it wounds Theo)

Chapter 51: Unknown mysteries (Theo chases after the mysterious figure; Liam joins him, and the pack discover how the ideas are connected)

Chapter 52: A world between worlds (Liam and Theo are in the mirror dimension and encounter the mysterious figure)

Chapter 53: The darkest hour

Chapter 54: Path of knowledge

Chapter 55: Emergency alert

Chapter 56: Fire in the hole

Chapter 57: The last of us

Chapter 58: Fight til the end

The concluding chapters from 53 to the ending describe the tries of our protagonists to stop Zerstorer to reach on the Shaphat. On these chapters, you will figure out who is Zerstorer and what Gaunter O'Dimm accomplished to get his titles.

***************************************************************************************

Hello, here is the recap of Revival book. In chapter 2 of the crossover, I will write a few more things about the recap of the crossover because Mike would want to know from Liam and Theo what happens after the fight with the Wild Hunt. In the next chapter of the book, I will write some informational notes about the tv shows or movies or games that will will appear in the story. Don't forget to vote and comment!