Chapter Eleven

I wake up early in the morning even after a late night, feeling normal like  every other morning until my phone beeps and i see a 'good morning' text from Owen which surprises me a whole lot. I start to wonder why I just received a test from Owen of all people and that's when the memory of yesterdays events starts to fall in beginning from my recent relationship status which has moved from single to dating. I cant believe that i'm officially in a relationship with Owen who has been my secret admirer all along. It feels more like a very good dream than my latest reality.

I'm happy but I feel so weird about it because i haven't been in a relationship before, and I have no idea what's the next step forward  because I still don't know much about him to know what we have in common, or what we should talk about, or his likes and dislikes. I start to get worried that if I'll ever be able to have a comfortable conversation with him as I do with Kai which comes naturally to me, because I've been spending my time being nervous to talk to him, than actually talking to him.

My worries soon transform to fear that he may break up with me and go back to Ashley Asap because i can never reach his standard, because i'm not pretty enough, and he doesn't like the way I dress, and i'm a geek who wears glasses. Soon my fear escalates to what if everything has been a dream that I just woke up from? and the kiss.... "No" I touch my lips and shake my head off my Paranoia concluding that I think too much after all, if my appearance and clothes really does matter to him he and I wouldn't have started dating in the first place right?

Then again, I still have Kai to think about with the problem at hand. I know that he's not one to go telling everybody about the diary but him knowing about my deep feelings makes me feel vulnerable. Once again, I shove it off to be dealt with later.

As soon as i start to prepare for school i get a call from Jade that she's feeling sick and can't drive over and Ambers chauffer will be taking her directly to school, which lives me to find my way on to school. I'm left with the option of either following my dad who always takes my sister to school, or take the school but I don't pick any option instead, I take a cab. It cost me a lot from my pocket money but I don't mind because according to Jade, reputation matters the most.

At school, I feel more eyes on me than usual and even if i'm used to being looked at, the recent update in my popularity status still makes me feel awkward. The reason for all this is because last night, Owen had made our relationship publicly official when he kissed me again in front of every one at the party as we were leaving so the news must be buzzing from both witnesses and Kim_k the unknown. I don't see my friends anywhere outside, so I walk alone all the way to my locker where I finally meet them. They seem to have been waiting for me

Amber who ought to be sick looks   bright, cheerful, and more like a cartoon than normal with her blond hair packed in two pigtails above her head, pulls me to a hug upon my arrival. Jade on the other hand is the one who looks so dull that even her mascara cant hide the circles under her eyes because she has a hangover. With all this, she's still smiling at me. Audrey looks the same and expressionless.

"Hello Mrs McCall" Amber hails after pulling out of the hug

"That was my line sunshine"Jade complains

"Sorry i'm so excited that I can't help it. I'm so happy for you Isabelle that at last you and Owen have become one"

"I'm not married to him" I really don't like the address

"But it will happen right? Since you've always liked him"She questions eagerly

"I'm just eighteen I can't be thinking of marriage... Enough about me"I say dismissively "I thought you were sick so why do you look radiant?"