He didn't look at me, just stared ahead. Like I wasn't there.

"I know I completely overreacted. It just freaked me out a little. The fact that I'm the only one that can bring you back to your human form terrified me" I explained. He still said nothing. "Liam, I care about you so much. And I really like you. But I constantly have Scott and Allison's relationship at the back of my mind and I don't want us to be like that"

His eyes flickered to the floor. He was still avoiding my eyes. I sighed and started to stand up. As I reached down to pick up my bag, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"Don't be sorry. This is all my mess"

"I just know how worried you've been about everybody else and now you have to worry about me too"

"I can deal with it" Both of us knew that was a lie. Like I said, one day it's going to become too much.

"You know, now that you're my anchor, we're probably gonna have to spend a lot more time together" he nudged me.

"Sure you're not gonna get sick of me" I grinned.

"Of course not" He smirked. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"How did we end up here" I wondered out loud.

"You know part of me is kinda glad all this happened to me"

"Why? You didn't choose this"

"But I got to meet you" I lifted my head up and looked at him. "Sure, I'm being hunted by assassins but I've got you by my side"

"Do you really mean that?"

"Do you want me to prove it?" he raised his eyebrows. I laughed lightly.

"Well if you feel that it's necessary then I-" he cut me off by pressing his soft lips to mine. I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't hear my brother shouting Liam's name, until I heard him yell "Oh my god" from the top of the stairs.

Liam and I both pulled away, a little flustered and looked up at my brother.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt" he said awkwardly.

"It's fine. I'll just let you two talk" I said, gathering my bags.

"Wait, you need to hear this" Liam said. Scott sat down next to him. "Last night my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off" he said. Scott and I looked at him, waiting for him to finish. "I hit the cancel button but it just kept printing" he continued.

"Printing what?" Scott asked. Liam started to pull some sheets out of his pocket.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" I heard coach yell. All three of us stood up and ran to his office where the printer was whirring and printing off loads of sheets. I bent down and picked some up. I frowned. It was the deadpool.

"You see the difference?" Liam said as we stood in the corridor.

"Derek's not on the list anymore"

"And Liam isn't worth three million" I said noticing the 18 next to his name.

"It's eighteen now. Eighteen million"

~

"You didn't have to come tonight" Scott said as we pushed our way through the crowd of intoxicated bodies. "I know you hate social situations"

I shrugged. "I want to look out for you. And Liam"

Scott seemed to be looking around at everyone, probably searching for Liam.