''Because I was in pain, remember?'' I filled two mugs, and handed Harry the blue one. I wasn't sure why, but he had some strange mugs with animals on it. ''I walked around the club last night after I saw Red, and I got pushed off the stage.'' I muttered quickly.

''Vicks,''

''I am fine,'' I assured Harry.

''Who did this?'' He asked me curiously.

''It's not important,'' I told Harry.

''It is,'' Harry fired back. ''Someone did this to you, and now you won't be able to dance for a while.''

''I can still dance, Harry.''

Harry grabbed my hand, and I locked eyes with him. ''I am not letting you dance while you're injured,'' He spoke sternly.

His mind was set, there was absolutely nothing I could do to change it now, so I nodded my head and he let my hand go. I took the mug full of coffee, and brought the drink to my mouth.

''Now tell me who did this, Vicky.'' He spoke dauntingly.

''That Keeton girl,'' I whispered.

''Slut,'' Harry hissed under his breath.

I placed my mug on the counter with a look of disappointment. ''Harry,'' I said.

''Why didn't you smash a chair against her head?'' Harry questioned me seriously.

''It's your employee!'' I exclaimed.

''Yes, so what? She hurt you, you can hurt her back.'' Harry stated the obvious.

''Well, I couldn't because I was laying on the ground covered in blood.'' I made myself clear.

''Why did she push you off the stage?''

''Because she thought I was a selfish bitch,'' I informed Harry. ''And she thought I bribed Judy to get the solo, so I could turn my whole job at the Moulin Rouge into a solo career.'' I added dramatically. A heavy sigh left my mouth when I thought about her opinion of me, which wasn't justified at all.

''I really need to speak with her,'' Harry muttered softly. ''I am not keeping her at my club, she could've killed you.''

''But I'm not dead,'' I announced happily.

''Still, she could have taken you away from me.''

''Awh, you care,'' I said playfully, and I reached up to his face to pinch his cheek.

''Fuck off, Vicks. I am serious, no jokes right now.'' Harry said, and he pulled my hand away from his face. ''I can't guarantee that Keeton will still be working at the Moulin Rouge tomorrow.'' Harry suddenly announced.

''Why not?'' I asked him curiously.

''Because in a hour she will be at the club, and so will we.''

...

I got out of Harry's Bentley, and we walked inside the club. It was mostly empty, but a few people were already here. After a show day it was just a normal thing to come back the next morning, and start with preparing the next show. I saw Omnia doing some stretching, and Jess was dancing around with earplugs in. I didn't want them to see me in this state, and with Harry next to me, so I tried to remain in his shadow.

We always had all the windows closed here, so that no one else could see what was going on in the Moulin Rouge throughout the week. Many people were desperately curious about how things operated inside of this building, but Harry never told them. If they needed to know, then they were hopelessly pathetic.