f i v e | wants and needs

Start from the beginning

"B-"

"I already put Renzu 'n me's contacts in there and set up your Apple ID. The only contact in your old phone was um your mom so it really wasn't too hard," He finished, sheepishly rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

'Who knew HANZAI of all people had a soft side?' He thought with a slight smile.

The mention of his mom didn't have the same effect as before but talking about it is a different story.

"...thanks, Hanzai. Really"

The brown eyed man in question returned the smile and looked down.

'I guess he's not really used to acting like this,' Midoriya mentally noted.

"Well, um I've got to go. I'll see you in a few hours or so," Izuku looked up at Hanzai from across the room," Try not to burn the house down," He smiled.

"I'll try not to," He smiled back as Izuku walked out the door and closed it behind him.

Midoriya checked his watch and sighed with content when he realized that that had only taken a few minutes.

Inside the house, Hanzai's phone started buzzing.

Two calls at the same time:

Himitsu Toget: Call Declined

Ren: Call Accepted

"Hey Ren, what's up"

"Han, I did it"

"Great job, babe"

+=+=+=+=+

Izuku was making various twists and turns through the dark alleyways.

Not a person was in sight, it was four in the morning to be fair.

Four fifty to be exact.

Midoriya would have been at the meeting spot if he hadn't of stopped.

The reason being: He saw something.

Something familiar.

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked behind him.

The damp asphalt ground was scattered with trash bins and various bugs. The occasional rat scuttled by but that's not what caught the curious teenager's eye.

A man with wavy black hair shadowing his facial features.

He wore a black dress shirt and trousers with a blood red tie and a hat of the same design.

The man slickly slided into another alleyway and Izuku's first instinct was to follow him.

'I've seen that hair before'

Visions of him looking at the picture of his dad out of his mom's diary flashed before his eyes.

"That's...that's my DAD!" He resolved to himself.

He began to chase the man, but he was just too fast. Ducking corners and making fake turns was hard enough without him jumping onto buildings.

'Is that even humanly possible?'

The man jumped down as they approached a dead end, Izuku panting with his hands on his knees.

But the man was gone- and as soon as Izuku realized he was gone, he had also come to the conclusion that it wasn't real.

Izuku fell to his knees.

"Dad..." He breathed out in pain.

The mind really can be such a cruel thing.

+=+=+=+=+

Izuku met with All For One at five o'clock sharp with one second to spare.

When he arrived, his face lightly tinted red but that was the only evidence from his previous mental breakdown.

"Good Morning, Young Izuku," All For One greeted as he walked out of a purple portal of swirling mist.

"G'morning," Izuku greeted, his informal language made the powerful being before him tilt his head in curiosity.

'Damn it, I spend too much time around Hanzai'

He tried to cover up his mistake by continuing," It's dark out"

Silence.

"I know. You'll have to get used to it," He mumbled and started walking off.

"Hey!" Midoriya called out," Am I supposed to follow you?"

"Well, what else would you do?" He answered with a hearty laugh.

The green haired boy flushed of embarrassment and quickly caught up to walk behind him.

The walk there was silent except for a rustling in a nearby alley and a flash of brown hair which was yet again, ignored.

They approached an abandoned warehouse with fading grey paint and brick walls.

The windows were broken and dirty.

They were deep in the back alleys and shady part of Japan, still in Tokyo. Izuku isn't oblivious: He knew the route that they'd taken to get there and if he had to run, he could.

All For One jerked his head slightly to the right which confused Izuku.

'That's weird. Why would he-'

"We're here," The Man with essentially unreadable expression said as he grabbed Izuku firmly by the shoulder and pushed him into the wrecked building.

All For One walked in behind him and released his shoulder.

The doors remained open.

"Main Authority Robotic Karn, add a new admin," He ordered, smoothly.

"Of course, sir," A male voice replied from somewhere.

"Now you can come whenever you want," He deadpanned, walking away.

"But what am I supposed to do here?" Izuku asked, genuinely confused.

All For One turned around," Train, of course. Now, go train. I can't do everything for you, can I?"

And with that, he casually exited.

Izuku sighed and looked around.

The walls were painted a modern grey with black and white streaks lining the rim, sleek glass tables accompanied by matching chairs accommodate the west side, the counter full of different bottles of colored power drinks.

Exercise equipment claims the east side and modern white stairs twirl onto the second floor with an indoor pool and running track fit with a sand pit for other activities like Long Jump.

Before he could jump onto the pro trampoline in the corner, All For One poked his head back through the door and said," Oh, I almost forgot. Don't forget to have a drink," He motioned to the cafeteria counter," Hydration is key after all"

He left again, locked the door behind him and didn't;'t come back.

Once he left, Izuku went to the counter and reached for a pale blue liquid in a big thermos.

He's got to obey orders, doesn't he?

+=+=+=+=+

"I can't believe he just left me here! That son of a-"

"You're a smart kid, that language isn't acceptable here I'm afraid. But if you stop the 'forks' and the 'son of a biscuits' then I can help you out," A voice echoed out.

"Who are you?" The startled greenette asked in wonder.

Silence.

"I'm Mark. I think we'll be great friends"