Chapter 32: Boys Like You

MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES HERE'S THE LAST CHAPTER

          Lance let out a low growl at that.. It was very hard but Lance kept himself in check and remember that Lotor was not a sane person and was probably really sick in the head. "You think so? I've never thought of that before." He replied, calmly. "If you go down the hallway, you'll find a bathroom where Keith is resting... I would show you but Keith gave me strict orders not to interrupt his bath again or I'll be sorry." Knowing that Lotor would want Lance to show him where Keith was staying , Lance suddenly and acted like he was terrified. "I-I-I know you said no excuses b-but I don't want to be choke out again. K-Keith is so scary when he's mad."

          Lotor smirked a bit at he noticed Lances reaction. "I see.. I must be rubbing off on him then. Id do the same thing to him, making him scare to even approach me yet hold me in the highest regard as if I was some untouchable being compared to him." 

"I'll go into the room. But I want you to stay put understand? I want you alive so I'll have some leverage against him~" He quietly opened the door leaving the door open as he looked around the room. "Keith~? Where have you gone my love~? Its time to come home." Though he was usually smart and usually unable to be tricked he was instance and losing his sanity more and more each second.

          Lance nods in agreement as he watch Lotor go inside the room...After a minute or so Lance took the gun out of his back pocket and aimed towards the other male. He took a long breath as he remembers it wasn't too long ago as he thought killing Lotor would be a piece of cake. Why wouldn't it be? Lotor was a rapist and a murder. Feeling a lump in his throat, Lance did what he told Keith he'll do and that was protect him. He aim the pistol at Lotor and shot fire. Lotor's eyes went wide, he turned around and chuckled, "These are-" He cut himself off looking down at the blood still dripping. "These.. Where did you-? Where could a human find bullets to kill vampires!? You shouldn't know how to get these!! I'm invincible!!!" He coughed up a little bit of blood, putting his hand over the hole. He soon feel too his knees, "I see how it is... And I was right. No one could ever understand my feelings for Keith- Take care of him for me" He wiped the blood from his mouth closing his eyes and falling back to the floor. He was bleeding out slowly but he kept his powerful and intimidating look fixed on Lance.

          Seeing Lotor bleeding out on the floor Lance decides to go down stairs and find Keith... After all that monster deserve to suffer and die alone. Going outside he call out for Keith but his mind was still on Lotor . Sighing, Lance went back inside the house and saw Lotor was just barely clinging on to life. "What you did to Keith is unspeakable and you done a lot of damage...Still, deep down inside I believe your not evil but your very sick and mentally ill." Sitting down next to him, Lance rest a hand on top of Lotor's. "I will pray for all your sins to be forgiven." Lotor used his last bit of strength to shoo Lances hand away. He chuckled weakly and let his body relax, "I'll see you in hell McCain~"

          Shiro and Allura finally got back, Shiro burst though the door with his gun in hand. "Lance?" He called out, unafraid of whatever he could possible face in his own home. Keith was sitting at the table with his neighbor talking about her children and grandchildren. It was a little boring but Keith would much rather be there then where Lance was.. He wondered how he was doing. But he wasn't strong enough to put himself back into Lances head.. Lance waited till Lotor took his last breath before he took a sheet from a closet and cover him. "Shiro? Hearing his name, Lance went downstairs and saw that Shiro was holding a gun and Allura behind him. "Can you please put that away? Lotor is... Gone. I killed him. "