Chapter 9: House Of Memories

//TW for this chapter: Suicide and rape mention. Its near the end but it doesn't go into any detail. There's also a tiny bit of abuse near the end so if you're easily bothered you should stop reading this story cause it gets worse heheh....

          Waking to his cell ringing, Lance awoke to one of his friends calling him. Looking at the caller ID it was Allura. Answering it, Lance immediately heard the pain in her voice as she started to uncontrollably sob over the phone. Apparently, she had gotten into an ugly fight and her boyfriend kicked her out. "I-It's going to be alright. Calm down, you can stay with me for a while-" He replied, putting his clothes back on. Hanging up, Lance leaned over and kissed his boyfriends cheek. Keith and and Shiro won't be mad that he left, right? Beside, it was rude to wake someone up while they're sleeping. A few minutes later, Lance left to pick up his friend. Keith shifted in his sleep smiling a bit as he felt the kiss pressed to his cheek. He woke up about an hour later, he rolled over and frowned at the empty space in his bead. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, once he noticed Lance and his clothes missing from the room he figured Lance might have gone to the kitchen to get something to eat, or maybe went to get a shower, so Keith got dressed and went to look for his boyfriend. Though when he came into the kitchen he only saw Shiro at the table drinking coffee. "So you're finally awake, where's the human..?" Keith made a confused look. "First off. His name is Lance and you will call him that. And well.. I thought he was out here... He's not in my room and I didn't hear the shower-"

"Well I was just outside to check the mail.. Do you think he left?" Keith bit his lip feeling a bit hurt that Lance didn't even leave a note before leaving. "I.. I guess he did... Shiro I'm sorry I know you had a rule, I should've been up-"

"Hey, it's ok. I know humans seem nice.. But all the want is sex and money and power... If you want I'll go find him and give him a talking to~?" He hugged Keith and tried to comfort him. "Shiro this one was different.. He- He had been hurt before, he knows how I feel! He didn't even care that I'm a monster!"

"Keith Kogane you are not a monster!"

"Yes I am! Look at me! Everyone is afraid of me- Everyone hates me-! I even hate myself! He's the only one who made me feel like being me was a good thing.. Shiro I love him, even if he leaves, I love this one... I'm going to call him and see what happened. He had to have a reason to leave. He had to-" Picking up Allura at the Train station, the two started to walk back to Lance's small apartment. They met in High School and ever since then both of them had been friends since, the two even had dated off and on for a short while.. "And then I caught the Jerk in bed with another girl! I HATE HIM!" Allura shouted, telling Lance what had happened. Being a good friend, he shook his head and listen to her vent about her problems even if he didn't like her boyfriend and was happy she left him. Opening the door, he went straight the the sofa. Tired after carrying all of his friend's luggage. "Thank you for letting me stay here, Lance. This means so much to me." Walking over, Allura gave him a hug before she started to un-pack her bags. Lance just nodded and told her not to worry about it. "Hm?" Seeing his cell phone, ringing it was Keith. "Heeey Sexy~" he answered, happy to hear from his boyfriend.

         Keith had gone back to his room and called Lance. When he heard Lances voice and lewd greeting he could help but blush and laugh a little. "Hey, uh.. Where are you? I mean, not that you have to tell me I just- I woke up and you went here so I got worried.. I have no idea what Lotor would do to get to me and you didn't even tell me you were leaving. Sorry I'm just, I mean.." Keith tried not to sound to needy or too anxious. He had trust issues and couldn't help but be clingy at times. Biting his lip, Lance could hear the panic in Keith's voice. Shit- He didn't even consider Lotor might be creeping around. "Keith.. I'm sorry, I had something to do and I didn't want to wake you. As for Lotor, I got back home before it was dark outside. I'm so sorry babe, I really didn't mean to upset you." Keith sighed out of relief hearing that he was home and safe. "I'm sorry too.. I'm just paranoid... He did so many terrible things to me, the thought of him getting to you is just-" He stopped himself and took a breath, he wasn't mad and he didn't want to worry Lance. "Well you know where I live now so stop by anytime ok? And please be careful, I care about you a lot... Uh yeah, see you at school then-?"Lance felt like he was a total dirt-bag and he couldn't believe that he was lying to his boyfriend! Ugh, what the hell was wrong with him. "Wait.. Keith, I have something to- Oh my GOD, What the fuck is that!?" Walking into his bedroom Lance wasn't expecting his friend's luggage would be fill with bags of weed.