Chapter 15: Slow And Steady

Lance was stroking himself and started to moan in delight as he started to play with his balls. He got a bit annoyed when Lotor started kissing his neck and then started talking. Why can't Lance enjoy touching Keith's body in peace? So rude- "Y-Yes... I-I very much appreciate that~" He replied, pretending to sound excited. 

          Allura was debating on asking what Keith was eating. She felt bad for him knowing Keith just wanted to live like a human and less like a vampire it seems. "I honestly thought you were a human Keith, when I met you." She replied. Keith perked up a little, he smiled a little and sighed, "Thanks.. I thought I heard Lance trying to talk to me earlier, but I was too weak to respond.. Even now I think I'd get another bloody nose if I focused that hard on him. I'll have to get closer somehow.."

"Not until you're better Keith. There's still a few days to go before this wears off and I don't want you wasting your energy." Keith nodded and stretched his arms a little, "Alright.. Well I'll give you the street name and you can go and see which house he's in, since you're better at tracking then I am.. And then we can load up and figure out his schedule and make a cleaner plan of attack" 

         Lotor rubbed Lances inner thigh and sucked at his neck leaving a trail of hickeys. He slipped the shirt off 'Keith's' body tossing it to the side and looked back up to him, "What would you like to happen tonight~ I have a few toys you have yet to try~" He smirked a bit taking a nipple into his hand and playing with it slowly wanting to see his reaction. "Hm? What would I like to happen tonight?" He repeated the words playfully. "Well, We could switch things up? You could definitely be the one in cuffs." Lance winks at him, chuckling. "Ah~" Feeling Lotor play with his nipple, Lance let out another satisfying moan. He was so sensitive there.

          Wondering if Shiro needed help or she should watch over Keith. "I could come too, I want to see if Lance is alright. Are you going be alright by yourself, Keith?" Keith nodded, "I need a shower, than maybe another nap. I should be fine, if I'm not I can always use Lances phone to get you." He slowly got up and hugged Shiro gently. "Thank you so much for this, and you too Allura, I'm glad Lance has such a good friend.." 

          Lotor bit his lip, Lance still had the ankle monitor on that would shock him if he left the house. So it should be alright.. "I can do that, but you have make me a promise~" He stripped 'Keith' of his clothes then stripped himself, "Cuff me in a comfortable position alright? If you don't I can just break the cuffs and do what I please~" Lotor grabbed the cuffs handing them to Lance putting his hands back to his chest playing with him. Holy Shit.. Lance wasn't expecting that answer at all! Wait. Was Lotor being serious?? Choosing the pink fuzzy cuffs, Lance decided to be daring and handcuff both of Lotor's hands behind his back. "Comfortable?" Lance asked but didn't wait for a response before pushing Lotor on the bed and getting on top of him. "Haha.. I got you now~! Wonder what I should do~?" He thought for a moment before coming up with a evil plan. "I'm going to mess you, and you can't do a thing about it!" Lance told him, surprising Lotor by tickling him everywhere. 

          Getting in the car Allura looked at Shiro, she was so worry for Lance. "So...uh, you could sense Lance.. like if he's in pain or something ?" Shiro buckled up and started to drive, "Kind of. Once I meet someone they have a certain.. Aura about them, like a color or smell that I can pick up on. Lance is a bright blue for the most part, its easy to find, I cant really know how he's feeling or what he's thinking, my senses aren't that good just yet" He drove across town stopping at the end of a street Keith had given him directions to, he closed his eyes for a moment taking a deep breath, "He's on the right side of houses, the fourth one down," The street was a row of about ten on each side. He made an odd face. "He's with Lotor, this gross, dark purple blob.." 

          Lotor blushed a bit nodding at Lances question even though he did give him time to answer. He chucked a little and bit his lip. He wasn't ticklish. "Nice try love but that doesn't work on me, but I am curious to see how well you can top~"

"....I see." Understanding Shiro's explanation, Allura was surprise how close the two were. Remembering how frighten her friend was before she left, she really hope Allura the Lance was in any kind of danger. In Fact, instead of waiting she unexpectedly open the car door and ran over to Lotor's house. If anything bad happens Shiro could always use his gun.

"What!? Not Ticklish? You sir, are an odd one for sure!" He giggled, ones again poking Lotor's cheek. Lance couldn't help but to blush at Lotor's next comment. What was going to do? Lance knew he couldn't dodge this forever. Leaning down, Lance lightly touched Lotor's face before leaning in and kissing him on the mouth.

           Shiro focused on the energy and tried to see what was going on. His power came in at the wrong time, all he got a glimpse of was Lance leaning in and kissing him happily.. He didn't know how to feel about it. "Allura get back this isn't safe!" He whisper yelled.

          Lotor rolled his eyes but smirked a bit at the kiss, he leaned up a little tilting his head wanting more of him. "Mmm Keith~ I've waited quite a while for this~ Let's see what you can do~" He rolled his hips against Lances a little just wanting him so bad.. "Hmmm...." Lance could definitely see doing this to his boyfriend-Er, if Keith was comfortable with it of course. "..So Horny" He whispered, imaging grinding on Keith's hard cock right now instead of Lotor's. "I'm so horny and it's all your fucking fault!" Daydreaming that it was Keith, Lance pulled Lotor's hair roughly before he deepens the kiss, not asking permission before shoving his tongue into his mouth. 

"Oh, there's a window!" She whispers before climbing up a trash can and to see how Lance was doing. What the fuck!? No way! She couldn't believe what she was seeing! Why in the hell was Lotor tied up but Lance was on top of him kissing that sick fuck. Shiro knew what it was that she saw, he took a deep breath and pulled her from the winder back down into the car, "Don't ever do that again-! You have no idea what Lotor would do if he found you! I'm not supposed to use my powers often, you shouldn't be so careless! We know where he is, so let's go ok?" 

          Lotor moaned and arched his back moving his hips with Lances, "Show me~ Give me all you got baby~" He kissed back welcoming his tongue into his mouth as he moved his hips for more friction. He heared a little noise and looked to the window but saw nothing, it was probably on of his disgusting neighbors, nothing important or to worry about.

"What do you mean your not supposed to use your powers? You said you kicked his ass before!" She didn't understand this at all, but Lance had better have a damn good exclamation on why he was kissing Lotor. "Look, Im sorry, your right I have no idea Lotor would do to me but I...I just dont get why this is all happening! Why was Lance kissing that monster? 

"A-Ah....Y-Yes..." Lance was so hard and he couldn't believe how good this felt. " K-Keep it fucking going..." He said, biting Lotor's bottom lip, still pulling his hair.

          Shiro started the car and drove down the block, "I mean in public. To move things around where people could easily see. Its like an unspoken rule that most of us follow. And I did kick his arse, but he has Keith's body with him this time, and I know he'd be willing to use that against me- That's why we have to wait and get him alone." Shiro drove back to Lances place. He parked and sat there for a moment, "Lotor must be forcing Lance to do those things, he must be." "Allura I need to ask you a favor.. Whatever you do don't tell Keith they were kissing like that, not yet. I don't want him going into a panic attack or overworking himself because of this alright?"

          Lotor sat up leaning back against the wall as he moved his hips, "Fuck me- I want you so much~ I want it rough" He moving his his being hard himself. He was usually a top but he wanted it like this just this once.. "Keith- Gods please~ Do me~"