"Get out!!" I yelled as I walked towards him, he's pissing me off.

"Blue, don't do this to her."

"GET THE FUCK OUT. NOW!!" I yelled as I pushed him.

"Blue, I'll leave you alone from now on, if that's what you want."

"YES THATS WHAT I FUCKING WANT!! JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!" I yelled as he slammed the door behind him.

Fuck.

I need to have a word with Zoe.

Zoe's POV (at the same time)

"Nathan." I said as I entered my room to see him still there.

"Hey, what happened?"

"I can't talk to you about this, you have to talk to your sister."

"Yeah, I will."

"Nathan..."

"Yeah?"

"The day, he, he raped me..." I said as I stopped to take a deep breath.

"You don't have to talk about it."

"No I-I want to." I said as I walked towards him.

"It was horrific, the day he did what he did. I remember hearing myself screaming, but I couldn't do anything." I stopped talking as I looked up to see Nathan clenching his jaw.

"You can stop, I-." Nathan said as I interrupted him.

"I-I felt it everywhere," I said as I gulped, "And I-I still feel it. He started coming day after day and each time he came I started feeling numb and alone." I said as I took a deep breath.

"I-I felt so much...that I started to feel nothing...I-I couldn't feel anything." I continued.

"I wish you didn't kill him." Nathan said.

"What? Why?"

"I wanted to punish him, to hurt him, to make him suffer for all the things he did to you." Nathan said as we stayed silent for a while but then I said, "Nathan... I-I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I-I-" I said as I looked at the ground.

"What's wrong Zoe?"

"I love you." I said as I looked up to see his beautiful eyes staring deeply into mine. Fuck. I dropped the bomb. Shouldn't have dropped the bomb.

"Zoe-" He said as I stopped him, "I know that you don't love me back but I'm just asking you to stay."

"Zoe, I-I can't do this right now." He said as he stood up to leave my room.

"I'm not asking you to love me. I'm not asking you to need me. I'm not asking you to care. I'm just asking you to stay so that I won't lose myself.... again." I said in a higher tone as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Zoe, you shouldn't have said that." Nathan said as he closed the door behind him.

"ZOE!!" I heard Blue yell as she slammed open the door.